• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wednesday night event 27th - news update &warning

C

cheerful

Be sure to bring a mask because the greenies are there in some numbers.

The seed pod that was growing has now gone and one of the other pods has started to grow.

No change at the Yew fort.

Alyx

WARNING - if you have a rune already marked near the entrance expect a hostile reception, mask up beforehand.

T

thelust6

We entered the secret cave at the back of the orc dungeon and found a laboratory set up with notes on the growth of the seed pod, pretty funky lookin~ x

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to find more time for extended UO for sure....

C

cheerful

Last night was good fun, had a bit of a problem with the language..bad english comes easy, Orc is a bit harder.

We found Meicles lair but not the man himself.
The book we found will be housed at the infomation centre in Trinsic.

Didn't realise the masks had a timer on them until I tried..remove mask-kill orc-replace mask...BANG.

Casting on the brute guarding the seed pods had an interesting side affect!!

In the gargoyle city in one of the rooms where we found one of the manuals there is also a map..is this old news?

S

Seasseragh

I think the map is old news, it was already there..ohhh two weeks ago maybe, and since it can be edited any information that might have been on it is gone by now (it didn´t have any nav-point needles on it when I tried it).

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last night was alot of fun and alot of hard work must have gone into it too, so I want to say thankyou to Sarakan and Emile Layne.

As a side note Nathan had given Casca a bottle of the dark lumanecant liquide the orcs are producing and watering the plants with. The Royal Alchamists report that Casca gave to Nathan personnaly on it was totaly false in its findings, it seems Casca/traitor must think us total fools to believe such a thing, which I hope works in our favour.

Tonight theres a chat about what we know etc at 8pm EM HQ.

C

cheerful

Did Casca falsify the report or did the alchemist give a false report or.....
did Nathan hand over a false potion?
One, two or three traitors?
I will of course deny all knowledge of saying that in the presence of Nathan.
And yes, three cheers for the EM's.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*puts on tinfoil hat*

or did one of them switch the potion before the alchemist even saw it.
Same result though we have a traitor or traitors.

T

thelust6

It's highly unlikley though could the royal alchemist be any relation to the tutor alchemist mericles mentions in the book in the secret cave ?

C

cheerful

It's highly unlikley though could the royal alchemist be any relation to the tutor alchemist mericles mentions in the book in the secret cave ?
I doubt it as I think he is refering to the alchemist orcs that were there some nights ago. Collaboration maybe.

C

cheerful

Ah..re-read the book, Simmonds the tutor... maybe.

Anyone got a summary of what happened on Thursday night?
Ta.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to take so long RL can be so time consuming

we decided on a few things to try this week (if I forgot anyone someone please post)

1. Search for Mericles old teachers, Miss Margret (gardener) Mr Simmonds (alchemy teacher)
2. try moving one seed pod to ice island for us to study.
3. check on Mericles hideout for more notes/observe him if he's there.
4. Blow up Orc mine, removing the threat.

Another thing Nathan mentioned was Cascas orders to move forces to protect Minoc and we were to check near Minoc to see what he's done.

We also discused the potion evidence that was returned from the Royal Alchemist and how it was false, showing we do have a high up traitor.

Nathan said we cannot act against Casca if he goes against Cove or Vesper as they are republics, but if he turns his forces on Yew or Trinsic he would have shown his true colours.

Some time ago I was given some evidance implicating Casca in the Royal murders and we took it to Nathan. It was decided that to start a cival war during the Shadow Lords & Crimson invasion was to be avoided at this time. But shortly after during a chat in Nathans office Timpe visited asking for the evidance on Nathans behalf. I requested if he had sent Timpe and he responded yes, hence my letter to him in another thread.