• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wednesday Event?

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

Nothing happens on wednesday, is that like our day off? Lol, i bet not, i see most of you all on wednesdays, Has golfing ever been a idea for wednesdays? We do everything elce that gets laugh, So we could do golf... Im just tossing this out, lets see where it ends up.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had a golf event, I forget when it was. Soup ran it. Not much interest in it. =\

R

ROSIE T

I would do a golf day. I don't think I have any golf trophies yet so I'll be an easy win! he-he!

C

Crazy Fireball

Hmmm... Maybe we can try again on new years eve?

If its okay with you trish, i'll start a wednesday golfing event and wont give up.

S

soupandquackers

When i started it, it was racing and golf on saturdays. Racing... well it was only me and flippers the majority of the time. When we golfed, alot of people came but it soon died down because of schedules and I guess everyone got all the easy trophies. Good luck with the new event.

R

ROSIE T

So I got the golf bug and been on the top toon list this week! lol!! Collected 17 trophies and working on the rest (I think there are 30 all together?). Hope I don't slip and fall on the ice and hurt my elbow, don't want to ruin my golf game!!!! I've noticed Rosie's left arm is quite a bit longer these days, she kind of looks like stretch armstrong!

S

soupandquackers

Yes there are 30 trophies. I only need two more so i might poke in sometime.

C

Crazy Fireball

I keep forgetting that i started a event, LOL.

I'll be there this week, hope to see you there

R

ROSIE T

That is too funny! Hope to see you there, along with any other toons.

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

Count me in! :) I need a few more trophies anyways (and by a few I mean 25, hehe).