• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weapon cores

C

ClanBeviin2

I only use advance armor cores for my armors, since there is no difference in level requirements for armor. My impression, though, is that with the introduction of weapon cores, there is a difference in level-use requirements between basic, standard, and advanced. I don't get many requests for weapons but I just got one. How do I determine which core to use for a given level so that I don't make a level 80 gun for a level 20 character? My munitions trader is level 90, so it doesn't matter to me which I use, I just don't want to do any extra work.

P

Penti

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea about Weapon Crafting. The only advice I can offer is to check the Official Forums for a quide on the new crafting system for weapons?

Sorry I cant be more helpful :(