• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We will miss you Aeric Horn.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Kilian! I think of you often. When I rode through our old community, I was looking for some scrap left there...all there I saw was the barrels where the arena used to be and your house. I rode all thru it, the nightmare ate your plants. And I missed you. I hope you return some day.

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

Aeric was a truly honorable man, he will be missed in this world

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

When I was just starting on siege Coy, later changed to Aeric, grabbed me up for the new guild that he was creating (H*G).

[/ QUOTE ]

Many may not know this, but Aeric was sort of responsible for the creation of TnT. Vaype, Shad, Mesteoic and myself were there only active members remaining in H*G [Hadrians Guard] when Aeric went to play SWG. We all wanted to remain on Siege, so we formed TnT. Aeric later gave us the small supply house in Umbra that we still use today and he was also the founder of our player run town, Stonehaven.

For years, the town of Stonehaven has been the backdrop in many of Aeric's RP stories. In his writings, the people of Stonehaven were driven away by the evil Althantos, who all but, destroyed the town.

After Aeric's departure to SWG and the creation of TnT, we decided to keep the town of stonehaven alive because we loved it there and it was a part of who we were. The H*G houses and town structures slowly fell, but as TnT/TnA began to grow, the town was brought back to life. After his travels to other dimensions and other parts of Britannia, Aeric returned to the town of Stonehaven. He returned with his family to help rebuild the town and in hopes they would love the area as much as he did.

T

Trockosh

To Aeric's family and friends I wish you best in these in trying times.

Jalaskaina/Trockosh

G

After seeing kat's sig I did some forum diving. Then some sitting in my office in stunned silence. It is late to offer my sympathies, but I just... There are no words. Think I'll go cry some more.

K

Kat SP

Aww Sio... We're still mourning his loss, too. *Hugs*

We're working on a memorial building for him and we're hoping to have it open July 23rd, at the one year mark. If you're closing all your accounts, but would still like to be here for it, send me a PM and I'll give you a buddy code.

G

I'll be leaving one account open, I just can't bring myself to completely close out such a large part of my life. I'll be there.

I may not be checking these forums very often, but please send me an email when you get closer to time with specifics. pittATpittminionDOTcom

K

Kat SP

I've made note of your email and will see to it that you are contacted about the memorial!

I think we have quite a few screenshots of the candle-light vigil that was held for him. I'll see if I can get some members to locate some and post here.

Found a few still in my photobucket.