• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We Demand VVV items Put Back on Siege Help make this Server Fun Again

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
To the Marketing guy Behind Siege.

It's hard enough to pvp in an item based game on a hardcore style server. I have no problem with the loot rules. But you are really hindering anyone who would like to PVP on here. anyone who wants to move to siege and pk and really play the server to its full potential is being penalized. If faction items are arties are such an issue on siege. Why didn't you just keep it as a classic Server

Why don't you also offer soulstones for VVV towns either and Faction Arty Turn in points.

VVV is there to help people who want to pvp get items. Do you know how hard it is for me to farm on a Red Mage?

You are 100% made this server unplayable for the modern UO player.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everybody come try siege...wait..not you guys...or you guys....you guys leave...we'll stalk you...u guys cheaters...wow
Everybody is welcome to come to Siege except cheaters & 3rd party program users Siege players won't have it, and this is the kinda players Grazz't1970 is talking about.
Siege is a place for everyone crafters, pvmers, pvpers, pkers etc etc. Siege reminds me kinda about back in the day before there was no trammel. Yes you could be killed you could be looted by other players, but you could also be killed by monsters be looted also. One difference is no monster will ever rez you give your stuff back, and if your lucky player who kills you will rez you plus give your stuff back. On Siege enemies put their differences aside get together do monster hunts net tosses, champ spawns. There will be jerks cheaters on every shard. If I'm excepted being nonpvper should tell you that Siege is more than a pvp shard.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I summarize my activities and the participation, I would say that Siege is at the Moment 75 % PVM/Crafting/Socializing-Shard and 25 % PVP. And that is why I understand that many PVPers want fresh blood here - including some jerks to spice things up a bit. ;)

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Coincidence that new script kids show up and now there's posts crying about not having VvV items?
That's not the issue. With the vvv arties, you can get entry level pieces with no effort. vvv DCI Glasses, vvv Ornament, vvv Crystalline Ring, and vvv Crimson, and you're 2/6 with 20 SDI and 25 DCI, with some extra HP. More than enough to get you started until you get better gear.

Why should players new to Siege not have extra gear to get started until something better comes along?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why should players new to Siege not have extra gear to get started until something better comes along?
It has nothing to do with being new or old to the shard.
The VvV arties create a power gap between VvVers and non-VvVers. The PvPers will of course say that it doesn´t but that´s because they know that they will get the advantage if they would be implemented again.

As it is now, everyone is on the same level. Everyone can get the same type of equipment through crafting and monster loot.

MoxZinnia

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Although I agree that re-gearing is a PITA, I don't like a system where some stuff is exempt from looting and other stuff isn't. I like to farm.The problem with, for example, item insurance on shards that have it is that it sets up low risk/high reward for those who raid or Pk and loot, and high risk/low reward for the farmers. If we could insure anything and everything, that would be different. I just don't like Fel on Prodo shards. On Seige though it is different. Anyone can kill my poor inept-at-fighting farmer, but at least they run a risk. Someday they might lose, and their stuff will be at just as much risk as mine ever was.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would play on siege if it had vvv items. currently its too hard to gear a character. im not spending billions of gold on invasion spellbooks, crimmys, dont say "well just use gear you find" because i wont play a crap character that just stealths around and does nothing and end up being just another siege trammy.
Train imbuing. It's basically a requirement anyway.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although I agree that re-gearing is a PITA, I don't like a system where some stuff is exempt from looting and other stuff isn't. I like to farm.The problem with, for example, item insurance on shards that have it is that it sets up low risk/high reward for those who raid or Pk and loot, and high risk/low reward for the farmers. If we could insure anything and everything, that would be different. I just don't like Fel on Prodo shards. On Seige though it is different. Anyone can kill my poor inept-at-fighting farmer, but at least they run a risk. Someday they might lose, and their stuff will be at just as much risk as mine ever was.
It would help if monster loot were better. Would make gearing easier for everyone, and increase incentive to farm. Since most of it would be throwaways a large boost wouldn't hurt. Like if you could get Leg arties off of things like greater dragons, and balrons, even uncommonly...

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has nothing to do with being new or old to the shard.
The VvV arties create a power gap between VvVers and non-VvVers. The PvPers will of course say that it doesn´t but that´s because they know that they will get the advantage if they would be implemented again.

As it is now, everyone is on the same level. Everyone can get the same type of equipment through crafting and monster loot.
That argument holds no water, and you already know it. The suits on prodo shards barely use any; you might see 1 or 2 at max - all 3 of my pvp suits use a grand total of ZERO vvv artifacts. More than anything else, they're meant to help you get started. And guess what? EVERYONE would have access to them, they'd simply have to join vvv. Don't want to? Fine, your choice. Whether they joined vvv or not, people would still need to use imbued gear and farm monster loot to finish their suit.

Yeah, there's soooooooooooo much risk when everyone on Siege "pvp's" on Stealthers, attempts to pop-shot someone that's low, then goes back into hiding whether they succeed or fail. If I wanted to play Solitaire, I would *drum roll* play Solitaire.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So we have been here for almost a week and for the most part siege has been pretty sweet to us. However a guild has went out of their way to insure pvpers do not come to their server.

1.) Have removed VvV so pvpers have no way of obtaining and pvp gear
2.) Do not put items for pvp on vendor search, so pvpers who do manage to farm gold cannot buy armor to pvp with
3.) Blacklisted anyone who pks or does not fit their standard from buying any armor or items that were farmed from pvmers
4.) Has people scout your house or location and pages on you if you are macroing a skill in your house
5.) Puts resource gathers on KOS list.
6.) Plays nothing but naked stealth ninjia tamers when they do pvp

Siege is a great server its fun farming with the risk of losing armor there are not 210 stam archers running around or potion heavy mages.. you really need to play ultima online if you wish to survive the server. But this guild has made it unbearable for any pvper to come here and try out the server. If you do have a character on siege and would like to participate in VVV and not spend 10 hours farming for a pvp suit then please support implementing VVV items back into siege.

We all know the items you can pull out of shadowguard and VVV items are tier 3 armor. I would hate to see people who are interested in the mechanics of siege not play because of the limited resources.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i totally agree. in todays game state VVV arties are an entry level choice to begin with.

0 of my suits use them on insurace shards. if i was using them, it would be as a basic, entry level choice.
They know that and this is their way or removing pvpers from Siege. Plus you only get one character there, its not like I can make a sampire or a tamer... I have one character to play

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really a no-brainer. Give us back what we had no say in being originally removed. One guild is acting like Siege is their own personal shard and it isn't fair to the rest of us who want to play VvV as advertised on the only non-insurance shard.

They're literally telling players to go play a different shard in the thread on the siege stratics boards.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It's really a no-brainer. Give us back what we had no say in being originally removed. One guild is acting like Siege is their own personal shard and it isn't fair to the rest of us who want to play VvV as advertised on the only non-insurance shard.

They're literally telling players to go play a different shard in the thread on the siege stratics boards.
There is no other server that VvV would be better for than siege, And if you get someones VVV items you should be able to turn them in for soulstones or a quarter of the vvv points...
This **** could be soo mcuh fun. But the guild really messed everything up..

I'm tired of maxed out pvp suits...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
[bcolor=#99cc00]Like to know how one guild was able to do this? I am sure that it was a choice set by everyone[/bcolor]

2.) Do not put items for pvp on vendor search, so pvpers who do manage to farm gold cannot buy armor to pvp with
[bcolor=#008000]Oh? I brought my first three or was it four suits from Tink before making my own, and no I don't have a vendor.[/bcolor]

3.) Blacklisted anyone who pks or does not fit their standard from buying any armor or items that were farmed from pvmers
[bcolor=#800000]Only cheats, scammer, unattend, and griefers get put on any such listing[/bcolor]

4.) Has people scout your house or location and pages on you if you are macroing a skill in your house
[bcolor=#ffcc00]As explain by another on another thread, people keep an listing of houses to see when and if they going IDOC, there a group that does this on every shard, hell they even recruiting for that group of IDOC hunters. So if you are unattending macroing inside your house when they come by of course they going to say something, be nice and answer (If you are there and not running that ** **** program) and you will not get reported.[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#800000]People running scrips to gather resources are on everyone KOS across every shard.[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ff00ff]I resent that last remark, on Siege I have a stealth mage/bard and she is never naked :p Has a grey robe every time she dies :p[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ff00ff] KimiDL2.jpg [/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ff00ff][bcolor=#000000]But she does not PvP that good. Died during the auction that was raided on Siege.[/bcolor][/bcolor]

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at this point in the game, its just not realistic. i trained imbuing once and will never do it again.
Much easier and cheaper on siege. Plus, it was more of a general suggestion, than something YOU should do, as is all of the rest.

personally i would also not play siege in imbued gear either because id rather farm mid-grade real loot. I would never ever farm the abyss mindlessly just to get the ingredients to make sub-par armor.
Only need abyss loot for jewels, and only for a mage. If you use good loot jewels (and good mage jewels aren't that rare) you just need base imbuing materials. Remember a good siege suit isn't the same as a good prodo suit. I generally think that an imbued suit is gonna be the staple for most people, especially pvpers, because you simply can't pvm up suits better than imbuing with any speed, especially if you are a non-caster. I think people are locked into the idea that you need a prodo level suit on siege. No one has suits that level.

having VVV arties would at least ease the blow
It probably would, but not noticeably. No one is not playing siege because of VvV arties.

To clarify I am in favor of VvV arties. Just expressing that they aren't necessary, and established players probably won't even use most of them.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give us back what we had no say in being originally removed.
I think it was pretty thoroughly discussed, and it wasn't just GIL doing the talking. I think we need to accept that most of siege doesn't want them, for good or ill.

Hunter Perilous

Journeyman
So we have been here for almost a week and for the most part siege has been pretty sweet to us. However a guild has went out of their way to insure pvpers do not come to their server.

Siege is a great server its fun farming with the risk of losing armor there are not 210 stam archers running around or potion heavy mages.. you really need to play ultima online if you wish to survive the server. But this guild has made it unbearable for any pvper to come here and try out the server. If you do have a character on siege and would like to participate in VVV and not spend 10 hours farming for a pvp suit then please support implementing VVV items back into siege.

We all know the items you can pull out of shadowguard and VVV items are tier 3 armor. I would hate to see people who are interested in the mechanics of siege not play because of the limited resources.
This must be Zora and the Hi5 clan.
What's funny, you guys, especially Zora have done nothing but talk smack non-stop in general chat from the moment you hit the shard.
Your getting camped at your house because you've gated people there and unsuccessfully tried to PK them (me) and now they know where you live.
You act like complete jerks and then get mad people don't like you and treat you in kind.
Griefers and scripters that proudly boast of their pvp skills, but won't be around for a day or two after a patch. I wonder why?
You get caught running scripts and get mad.
Now you want the rules on Siege to be changed so it fits your griefer play style better.
So you can have leet VvV items on your red and PK blues that don't have those items.
There's no limit of resources, build a template that's not an item junky, turn off your scripts and speeders and quit ruining the game.
Just my 2 cents.
Flame away............

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[bcolor=#99cc00]Like to know how one guild was able to do this? I am sure that it was a choice set by everyone[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#008000]Oh? I brought my first three or was it four suits from Tink before making my own, and no I don't have a vendor.[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#800000]Only cheats, scammer, unattend, and griefers get put on any such listing[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffcc00]As explain by another on another thread, people keep an listing of houses to see when and if they going IDOC, there a group that does this on every shard, hell they even recruiting for that group of IDOC hunters. So if you are unattending macroing inside your house when they come by of course they going to say something, be nice and answer (If you are there and not running that ** **** program) and you will not get reported.[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#800000]People running scrips to gather resources are on everyone KOS across every shard.[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ff00ff]I resent that last remark, on Siege I have a stealth mage/bard and she is never naked :p Has a grey robe every time she dies :p[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ff00ff] View attachment 50495 [/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ff00ff][bcolor=#000000]But she does not PvP that good. Died during the auction that was raided on Siege.[/bcolor][/bcolor]

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

4) Private homes. Sure, you can see if someone's afk'ing, but if they're in a house, who really cares? Ultimately, it affects absolutely NO ONE if they're training skills. I've had people run by my LS house while I was working skills, and nothing was done to me.

5) Actually, they aren't. Nobody gathers resources on other shards, they just buy what they need if they need them. If there is resource gathering, it's done somewhere that has no risk of them dying to anything other than monsters.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I summarize my activities and the participation, I would say that Siege is at the Moment 75 % PVM/Crafting/Socializing-Shard and 25 % PVP. And that is why I understand that many PVPers want fresh blood here - including some jerks to spice things up a bit. ;)
I would put up with jerks

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I’m not just a pvper I pvm a lot as well I have a treasure hunter and I pvm for my imbuing resources.

However, I’m also a pvper and I understand the difficulty it is to farm and gather recourses then fine someone who can imbue your **** for you. I’ve felt that the faction arties are nothing crazy. Just the same stuff as an imbued suit. Except you are able to reach a few more caps that are a much for pvp..

DCI and SDI cap. As well as HPI cap. From a PVM perspective you do not need these caps you just need to cap your luck and say all Kill and you can be an efficant pvmer t hunter or sampire.

I would love for Red and blue guilds to come over and battle in town. I would love to loot more suits while pvping. I would love to fight people who are just just stealthers in luck suit saying all kill…

In order for me to get any type of pvp I need to go look for some dude with 40 fire hunting in Underworld or Ishnar and kill him while he is defenseless, That is fun and all but If we want to get some big ass town battles (that makes all of us hard) then we need Pvp items for the PvPers.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Atl mage suit:

134 HP (I need more HP Increase)
50 Dex, 82 with a Greater Agility pot
127 Int, 145 Mana
26 MR
6 HP Regen (on suit) + 2 for being Human
6 CF (which I could honestly do without, but it's hard to find pieces that DON'T have it.)
45 DCI
23 SDI
Stam Regen (not sure of total, but it's not important for a mage, so whatever.)

I could tweak things a bit, like add eaters and a little more SDI, with no vvv items used. Everything (except two pieces) was originally looted from mobs/tmaps, or found as a backpack drop.

Would I be able to use the same type of suit on Siege? Likely not, even with vvv arties. Nor would I expect to do so. But they would certainly be able to help me get started, which is something I've done on a few shards.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My Atl mage suit:

134 HP (I need more HP Increase)
50 Dex, 82 with a Greater Agility pot
127 Int, 145 Mana
26 MR
6 HP Regen (on suit) + 2 for being Human
6 CF (which I could honestly do without, but it's hard to find pieces that DON'T have it.)
45 DCI
23 SDI
Stam Regen (not sure of total, but it's not important for a mage, so whatever.)

I could tweak things a bit, like add eaters and a little more SDI, with no vvv items used. Everything (except two pieces) was originally looted from mobs/tmaps, or found as a backpack drop.

Would I be able to use the same type of suit on Siege? Likely not, even with vvv arties. Nor would I expect to do so. But they would certainly be able to help me get started, which is something I've done on a few shards.
I can imbue that suit lol

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can imbue that suit lol
yeah, good luck getting close to high-end artifact loot purely through imbuing. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'd be fine in an imbued suit...if that's what everyone was using. You have to keep up with the times though.

Way back in the day, when barbed kits were actually used for something other than reforging, I used to do spawn pvp in a suit that had one good thing on it: LRC. I had a different suit for dueling (MR-focused, which needed regs.) If I did so much as bank-sit with that now, people would laugh at me (although there are a few people playing on prodo shards that I could kill with AoS/SE/ML era suits...)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What many of you are asking for already exists. If you want VvV arties, they out there. Many do not even use those artifacts. You can do much better in your rule set with equipment and the like. I get that.

Why do you think some few want these artifacts on perhaps the only server that does not have them? (I do not know about Mugen)

Siege is not the PvP hotspot you are looking for. It have grown into something different. It has an interesting and (usually) polite community that trades, barters, buys from one another. I have some friends here I have known for well over a decade. I am making new friends even now. *waves at Zora* Siege is a unique and fragile shard occupied by some of the hardest working, honest and giving people I know. I am sure every shard has similar, but this is the shard I play. My shard. I mean that in a humble way. I do not own it... I do choose it though.

Gil is getting a bad rap here in my opinion. Gil and I started at roughly the same time over a dozen years ago. I have never been a member of Gil. They have never let me down. That kind of trust is hard to earn among folks you have never met.

If vending machine artifacts are re introduced into Siege and any Tom, **** or Harry can just show up and be somebody right quick... I do not want that. The population of Siege is small. It is 23/7 though. People from all over the world play Siege. It is unique after all. No other shard like it.

The black list that has been hinted at... I do remember in the beginning of this game that player justice was to be a goal. It is hard to hide on Siege, oddly enough. We get to know you... You should do the same.

Siege is actually having a growth right now... With players that do things! Hell, Doc is even showing Freja some PvM moves. Tyr is not going to completely quit and rebuild after the harvest is in. It really is a good place to play. I will not stop fighting this battle.

I was there when Siege almost died. Factions was pretty cool back in the day. PvPers asked for tweaks... Fartys. Those and greater dragons ... That ended PvP. Good Lord all the pancakes and moaning trying to hold suits for ransom... Trying to buy them back. These were account bound Fartys. So... It was not difficult to gear up. Just farm silver. The folks learned to blend into the environment. The wolves ran short of prey and rather than turn on each other they left for richer hunting grounds.

Siege was never meant to be a PvP shard. I feel anyone that limits Siege to being a PvP has very little imagination. The non consensual combat aspect of Siege can never be forgotten. It is why die hard Siege players are there.

Dear Dev team... You made the right decision then. Thank you.

Hunter Perilous

Journeyman
What many of you are asking for already exists. If you want VvV arties, they out there. Many do not even use those artifacts. You can do much better in your rule set with equipment and the like. I get that.

Why do you think some few want these artifacts on perhaps the only server that does not have them? (I do not know about Mugen)

Siege is not the PvP hotspot you are looking for. It have grown into something different. It has an interesting and (usually) polite community that trades, barters, buys from one another. I have some friends here I have known for well over a decade. I am making new friends even now. *waves at Zora* Siege is a unique and fragile shard occupied by some of the hardest working, honest and giving people I know. I am sure every shard has similar, but this is the shard I play. My shard. I mean that in a humble way. I do not own it... I do choose it though.

Gil is getting a bad rap here in my opinion. Gil and I started at roughly the same time over a dozen years ago. I have never been a member of Gil. They have never let me down. That kind of trust is hard to earn among folks you have never met.

If vending machine artifacts are re introduced into Siege and any Tom, **** or Harry can just show up and be somebody right quick... I do not want that. The population of Siege is small. It is 23/7 though. People from all over the world play Siege. It is unique after all. No other shard like it.

The black list that has been hinted at... I do remember in the beginning of this game that player justice was to be a goal. It is hard to hide on Siege, oddly enough. We get to know you... You should do the same.

Siege is actually having a growth right now... With players that do things! Hell, Doc is even showing Freja some PvM moves. Tyr is not going to completely quit and rebuild after the harvest is in. It really is a good place to play. I will not stop fighting this battle.

I was there when Siege almost died. Factions was pretty cool back in the day. PvPers asked for tweaks... Fartys. Those and greater dragons ... That ended PvP. Good Lord all the pancakes and moaning trying to hold suits for ransom... Trying to buy them back. These were account bound Fartys. So... It was not difficult to gear up. Just farm silver. The folks learned to blend into the environment. The wolves ran short of prey and rather than turn on each other they left for richer hunting grounds.

Siege was never meant to be a PvP shard. I feel anyone that limits Siege to being a PvP has very little imagination. The non consensual combat aspect of Siege can never be forgotten. It is why die hard Siege players are there.

I completely agree with you.
Siege is its own game. It's own culture.
I don't want to see uber suited jerk Zerg squads running the script of the day out mowing down everything in sight.
On siege, it's a much more balanced and fair playing field. Sure, you can roll with tons of arties and an uber badass suit, but, if your a known jerk your probably going to eventually get killed and dry looted and your back to square one.
I like that.
I like not having to have the best of the best of the best to be competitive.
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they dropped ALL arties from siege all together. I'd love that!
I'd love for the best things in this game to only be available from player crafters and make only the ingredients drop on the bosses.
Indeed!
The Dev team absolute made the right decision and I applaud them!

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran

I guess you are right, Siege was the only server to allow Pks in town, It had no Statloss Nor Trammel. Good vs Evil Hero System(gone now)
But **** this was not a supposed to be a pvp server right?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
We do love our community.

Hunter Perilous

Journeyman
I guess you are right, Siege was the only server to allow Pks in town, It had no Statloss Nor Trammel. Good vs Evil Hero System(gone now)
But **** this was not a supposed to be a pvp server right?
Siege is an open play sandbox.
Where your real reputation dictates how people will deal with you.
Being that there are PKs and no insurance,
In such an environment it pays to work together and help others as at some point you'll probably need help.
It's your 12 bucks. Play however you like.
but don't be surprised when all the other players play as they like too and make it their game to give you a hard time.
No player is an island on siege.
It's not like the prodo shards where you can have everything you need on one account.
I think a little respect, even if you plan on being a PK is all that you need. A little respect goes a long way.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
One thing is to get more to join Siege, an other thing is to keep them.
The crafters and farmers want to sell their items but if the PvP community can't survive, they have to few customers.

I was against VvV artifacts because I did not want to see the damage Faction Artifacts did to Siege however the game is different now and I had changed my opinion about them.
It was not only GIL, who stopped them on Siege, I did my part to it too :(

As long they are curced and useable for all, I say go for it. I believe suits will be builded of a mix of Imbued pieces, farmed items and VvV items.
I also believe it would give more action in VvV towns. Yes stealthers farming this items running sigels could be a problem but maybe lower the price for mana pike to 500 silver
I don't know how much silver this VvV artifacts should cost, maybe 2 k silver a piece? Some will say expensive but will give a reason to hang out in battle towns.
I still would like to see 2x resources and 1000 basis luckand Tokuno artifacts turned on on Siege.

It was really bad at that time, that's for sure but now PvP is so ded that it can only help, there is no PvP'ers it can hurt.

The problem with gear now is, it's to hard to put together. If PvP'ers could drop their loot in a guildhouse and members easy could grap pieces for a new suit, it would work.

I don't know if the mods are the same as on the normal artifacts, but I do not believe they will be that bad now, but as I don't know the mods on them and how a suit made of only them would look, it are hard for me to say.

From UO guide I found this:
Crimson Cincture, Dex 5, HPI 10, HPG 2 (+5 Dexterity ) -- Can't be imbued so won't hurt crafters
Fey leggins, HPI 6, DCI 20, 50 resist (Better resistances: 15% 11% 10% 4% 22%) -- not that bad, will help with DCI and resist
Heart of the Lion, DCI 15, 50 resist (Better resistances: 20% 15% 15% 15% 15%)--I use Violet Courage, almost same mods. Good for DCI and resist
Tome of Lost Knowledge 15 magery, Int 8, SDI 15, LMC 15 [Mana Regeneration 3 ) -- we have it blessed on Siege so if this are curced, I see no problem
Spirit of the Totem, Str 20, RPD 15, HCI 15 [Better resistances: 20% 10% 10% 10% 10% )
Crystalline Ring, magery 20, focus 20, HPR 5, MR3, SDI 20 (Faster Cast Recovery 3 )
Folded Steel Reading Glasses, Night Sight, Str 8, DCI 15, 60 resist (+10% Defense Chance Increase )
Ornament of the Magician, FC2, FCR 3, LMC 10, LRC 20 (Mana Regeneration 3 )
I know there are more items. Do VvV artifacts have the extra mods faction artifacts had?
Sorry I don't play Prodo so hard for me to know.

What suit would a VvV'er on Siege make, if we got the VvV artifacts?
To build a perfect suit for a template.
What imbued items would you look for on vendors. type of item and mods.
What farmed items would you look for on vendors

To help Siege players to understand and re-evaluate it would be nice if someone can help with some data about this items :)

Last edited:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Come and have a look before you judge. This forum is not representative for Siege. If you say: "Siegeians on Stratics", you might do that.
Only to get reported by a bunch of people who obviously have no sense in their life than UO? I'd rather play on a more populated server where those minorities dont get the upper hand on the playbase.

I guess thats the main issue with Siege. If the handful of people do not like you, they can (and will try to!) ruin the game for you. If you dont like some people on say Atlantic, you just go on and find some other folks to hang with. Plus you get to know them not only through gen-chat.

But well, Siege discussions.. "We would like to see you all on our shard. Oh but not you. And also not you and you. Actually we only want this one guy. Please everybody leave now." :drama:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only to get reported by a bunch of people who obviously have no sense in their life than UO? I'd rather play on a more populated server where those minorities dont get the upper hand on the playbase.

I guess thats the main issue with Siege. If the handful of people do not like you, they can (and will try to!) ruin the game for you. If you dont like some people on say Atlantic, you just go on and find some other folks to hang with. Plus you get to know them not only through gen-chat. But well, Siege discussions :drama:
Thats not true. But no problem. I noticed that I 99 % of the time do not agree with you. We live on different planets, I can deal with that. I played Atlantic and there is no place with more griefers, scammers, cheaters than anywhere else. If there is a place, where your playstyle can be ruined, it is this shard. But as I said: We agree that we dont agree. All is fine.