• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Way to see active VvV cities.

Hunter Perilous

Journeyman
Does anyone know a way to see which VvV city is active besides logging out and back in?
If there isn't a way, then maybe we could ask the devs to fix that.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have many toons in VvV, and know of no other way besides logging in and out. I know we have asked and asked for another way.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know a way to see which VvV city is active besides logging out and back in?
If there isn't a way, then maybe we could ask the devs to fix that.
When VvV was first added around September 2014, if at least one guild member belonged to VvV, every character in the guild got a message upon logging in that said which VvV town was currently active. However, that messaging for non-VvV characters had stopped by about February or March 2015 and since then it's just been the VvV characters that get messages about VvV activity. Complaints were made here about the change, but nothing was done to change things back to the way they were originally.

Hunter Perilous

Journeyman
I have many toons in VvV, and know of no other way besides logging in and out. I know we have asked and asked for another way.
Maybe they could add a highlight to a city in our city loyalty menu or something like that?
I wouldn't think that would be terribly difficult.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe they could add a highlight to a city in our city loyalty menu or something like that?
I wouldn't think that would be terribly difficult.
Seems like it would be easiest to give us a phrase to type that would initiate the message like "show score" or "I must consider my sins", etc. So you say "show city" and if you are in VvV you see the same message as if you just logged in.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's one of the many many irritations about VvV. Did they ever fix the gigantic window or does it still take up half of the screen (because we all wanted that right?).

:pirate:

Hunter Perilous

Journeyman
Seems like it would be easiest to give us a phrase to type that would initiate the message like "show score" or "I must consider my sins", etc. So you say "show city" and if you are in VvV you see the same message as if you just logged in.
That would be perfect.

Hunter Perilous

Journeyman
It's one of the many many irritations about VvV. Did they ever fix the gigantic window or does it still take up half of the screen (because we all wanted that right?).

:pirate:
Ha! Yes, the big stupid VVV window still pops up right smack in the middle of your screen and can't be closed.
You can move it over. But you can't close it.