• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Water Trough (West) Deed & Deed to a Small Stone Tower (Pacific)

S

Synn-Ash

What do these deeds usually sell for?

Water Trough (West) Deed
Deed to a Small Stone Tower

G

Ther rare deeds are the ones that say Facing South or Facing East. The Small Stone Tower is one of the more uncommon deeds 300 to 500k.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, the West deeds are even more rare because that direction is no craftable. I think it's worth about 1 to 1.5 million on Great Lakes.

I placed one of those a few years ago, and as I recall, it DID face west. But when I re-deeded it, it changed to a South deed, and would only place a south-facing trough from then on. So don't do that.

G

but the deed needs this title i think.....
Water Trough (Facing West) Deed
and not
Water Trough (West) Deed

G

yes, Teufel stated that in his first post.

<blockquote><hr>

Ther rare deeds are the ones that say Facing South or Facing East. The Small Stone Tower is one of the more uncommon deeds 300 to 500k.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_xtashin

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he is referring to a legacy house deed, rather than a mini house deed.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

and not
Water Trough (West) Deed

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that the "(Facing West)" label would be even more desirable, but I still think ANY West deed is considered more desirable than a "(Facing South)" deed. Do others disagree?

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he is referring to a legacy house deed, rather than a mini house deed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, good catch! It does seem that way, doesn't it. For a house deed, we would be talking a worth more in the range of 3 - 5 million instead of 300k - 500k, wouldn't we?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

and not
Water Trough (West) Deed

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that the "(Facing West)" label would be even more desirable, but I still think ANY West deed is considered more desirable than a "(Facing South)" deed. Do others disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have doubles if not triples of just about every old style [west/south/whatever] carp deed, and maybe 8-10 of the [west] deed troughs, but have never looted or managed to purchase a water trough [south] deed. I am really starting to believe that they do not exist.*

*but if they do I would like to buy one for a mill, pretty please

S

Synn-Ash

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, good catch! It does seem that way, doesn't it. For a house deed, we would be talking a worth more in the range of 3 - 5 million instead of 300k - 500k, wouldn't we?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I was referring to the legacy house placement deed, not the mini house deed. Sorry for not making that distinction before.

G

No need to apologize should have caught it or asked for clarification.