• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warriors!

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For ABC and/or for melee Samurai, would you rather have ecru citrine, or turquoise ring?

Both keep you alive in their own way...

But 5% SSI has much lower weight for imbuing as opposed to 50 EP...

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Depends whether its needed or not. Though there's no reason you couldn't have both 5 SSI & 50 EP between your jewels.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends do you have GM Alchemy? GM Alchemist have a EP cap of 80% instead of 50% like everone else. Do you need that 5% SSI to reach your swing speed cap for your weapon?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It depends what else is in your suite like tinker legs or cloak as SSI goes up in steps, so for instance there is no difference between 55 and 60 SSI if you only have so much stamina.

Or something like that, someone else might be able to explain it better. I dropped the cloak as the 5 ssi wasnt actually doing anything since i was overcapping by 5%, im constantly changing my suite to try better it lol so still thinking if ill benefit from dropping the quiver (5 dci)for the cloak (5 ssi) and putting 15 dci on ring instead of 5 ssi, thus gaining 10 dci.

Thunderz

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dropped the cloak as the 5 ssi wasnt actually doing anything ...thinking if ill benefit from dropping the quiver (5 dci)for the cloak (5 ssi) and putting 15 dci on ring instead of 5 ssi, thus gaining 10 dci.

Thunderz
I like this. i will sell my turquoise rings rather than imbue them, then by a ranger cloak of aug.

I'd rather have other mods as i think you can easily cap out daisho rune blades and R/schimtars...

I'm building them with 30 SSI will have 150 dex (with pots) though i think i'll be shy of 180 stam...

Rather have 2 x

13 dci
13 hci
24 DI
7 dex
7 str

as somebody made for me the other day...

im gonna go and look at thunders suit thread again... :p