• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning: Colored wood is broken.

• Thread starter love2winalot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

love2winalot

Hail: It is ok on test center, but on LS, and maybe other shards, making items out of any type of colored wood gives you a normal wood made item. IT IS NOT RED/GREEN/ ect. No matter what item you make. I just wasted 500 bloodwood, and heartwood....:sad2:

K

Kurgan

And the little box that says use wood color was checked?

K

Kensai Tsunami

i just made several dif items from several dif woods, including bloodwood and heartwood.
they came out the appropriate color
i am on LS
your issue may be acct related

L

love2winalot

Hmmmmm. It works on my account on test center. But i can not even make colored bulliten boards. I would keep trying, but since UO does not replace items, if i keep getting just normal stuff, then i have lost a lot of good wood. Yes the box is checked.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There isn't an asterisk at the side of the wood chosen on your crafting menu is there?
For 'do not colour' ?

L

love2winalot

Hail: Well a gm came and fixed it, It was the wood itself i guess. When i added a same colored log and made a board, and added it to the stack it made it ok. hehe.:popcorn:

K

Kensai Tsunami

shocking!
hehe
i was gonna send ya one that said 'page a gm'
glad you got it workin tho
did they give you all that wood back too?
uhm ...no?
man i am shocked again!
ok i am being facetious ...sorry i just couldnt help it ...my bad
i feel ya on this one tho, considering how hard it is now to find those woods.
:(

A

Aboo

Glad you got it fixed. I'm surprised you got a GM to come. I have been putting in a help call every day for over a week now because I can't dock my boat. I keep getting the deck is cluttered, which it isn't, message. When I page I get the initial message and then NOTHING, not a countdown in the GM queue, NOTHING. Jeremy, bless her heart, sent in a message for me but since I wasn't on when the GM came (I can't stay on 24/7 like they think I should I guess), they told me to check the FAQ for help.

Hey, I'm hungry and your popcorn isn't helping. Share?