• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Warning] Beware of people placing Vendor runes

J

Jermosh

Some reds are placing runes that are going to a spot that they have blocked with a GD. Pretty much instant death. I usually shy away from Fel runes for this reason. Oh Well I dont think I had much for them to take anyways.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a guild that has done this many time placing runes to small locations in Fel which they either have a Gank Squad Waiting or a Tamer with a few critters.

Hit Fel rune at your own risk or better yet, Get a Crew Together and gate in, enjoy the fun.

Watch out thow they like small islands and have an escape boat usually placed close by so they can run away when overpowered.

:coco:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup , always check the facet location before recalling.
If you're in factions you should have stronghold runes at your disposable with a panic button so you can flee from those cheap deaths. :thumbsup:

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a guild that has done this many time placing runes to small locations in Fel which they either have a Gank Squad Waiting or a Tamer with a few critters.

Hit Fel rune at your own risk or better yet, Get a Crew Together and gate in, enjoy the fun.

Watch out thow they like small islands and have an escape boat usually placed close by so they can run away when overpowered.

:coco:
this...

The bold sums it up quite nicely. Only a fool doesn't check the rune to the location they are recalling to...lest it's their own and they know where that is.

As this poster stated though, some time ago some friends and I would recall on these runes on purpose. What a shock it was for the people waiting on the other side, when they quickly discovered that they were the ones that were outnumbered. Not, the other way around.

T

Tay M'real

i pick up player vendor runes and use them to mark for my own use....so i am good