• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warhammer Code

• Thread starter Sasori_jap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sasori_jap

Hey, anyone received a code from Mythic about an item for Warhammer online? I played ultima some ages ago but didnt recieve one. If anyone got it and doesnt need it at all i will realy realy realy apreciate it if he sended it to me in a private message. Thank you very much :bowdown:

M

monnie101

I play Warhammer ONline but I don't know which code you mean. They gave it at least 5 different codes.

They had Collectors Edition items which I got for buying the beautiful CE version which is one of the best CE's next to EQ2's tin imo.

For people that already had Mythic account's from playing Dark Ages of Camelot, they gave an item for Warhammer ingame.

Then if you buy the EZ Board Warhammer version you get another item that helps recharge action points quicker.

Then their's the standard preorder hiwch gives the campfire and rings.

If they gave one away for playing UO then I don't know about it and I don't know how that would work since UO's accounts go under EA subscriptions and Warhammer's/DAoC goes under Mythic. Unless I'm wrong here.

Need more info maybe.

S

Sasori_jap

Yeah there is one more like tha Daoc one for Ultima Online subscribers. Also a trophy item called Avatar's Ankh. Even though most of the Daoc players recieved a code for the bonus item thats not the case for UO

M

monnie101

That's really kool! I didn't know about that sadly. Someoen in that thread said they thought it was over by the 26th and the post was from last month :/ Think might have missed it. I'm not sure how to claim it. When I made a Mythic Warhammer Account it didn't ask me anything about my UO EA account. I did hear though that in DAoC that to claim your Warhammer item you had to have used the same email when you setup your account.

S

Sasori_jap

Yes you have to have the same email :/ I think is 26th of Octomber cause you could enter the code from 29 of September. I got my Daoc but they didnt send me the UO one probably cause i dont have the same email -_-