• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[WAR Official News] 2/19 – 2/24 Compensation Package: FAQ

WAR Stratics

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
General
2013 Mar 08 09:21 GMT
The Compensation Package for players affected by the disruption in game play during the server migration has been finalized. The Compensation Period has been set for 10AM EDT (2PM GMT) Monday, March 11 through 10AM EDT (2PM GMT) Monday, March 18.

A Frequently Asked Questions list has been posted on the forums, addressing such concerns as:
  • What is the Compensation Package?
  • My subscription ran out before the end of the compensation period! Will I still get something?
  • I have a trial account. What can I expect to receive?
  • My account was on re-enlistment or recruit-a-friend time on the 19th. Am I still eligible for the 10-Day GTC?
  • Is this Package awarded at the account level, or will it go to individual Characters on my account?

Be sure to check the post for the full FAQ.
en

Continue reading...