• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

War Is Hereby Declared Upon Mesanna Aka "Pink Bunny Goddess of Pixies"

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
War Is Hereby Declared Upon Mesanna
Aka
"Pink Bunny Goddess of Pixies!
"

Mesanna's True Outfit

But don't worry everyone she couldn't harm a fly, you should see her skill template (Picture soon)

Take Gareths side because he is the Bestest!!! (lol)
:danceb:

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are soooooo dead. *rubs hands together for revenge*

Mesanna

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Oh my!

*Nabin the Old Sage packs his bags, Locks the Front door of his Castle, and starts his Journey to Chessy*

I had better gather some friends on the way.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Mesanna
*Shakes his hands in the air like Jazz fingers* OOoooo Scary
Did you all See Mesanna's Real Minion? Better watch out it might nibble you to death!

(All remarks made are in good fun and full respect is held for Mesanna)

G

Gunga_Din

Hmmm, no worries Mesanna.....I shall join you and together we shall put an end to Gareth.

Evil always wins ..... because Gareth is dumb.

P.S. I'll bring the harbingers and popcorn.

Edit: Gareth just icqed me and is crying that I did not join his side....he's finished already !!!!

N

Nyx_

Gareth,

When I first seen the icq link you sent to me, I thought about Cimm Pass and you calling me a pixie, because the pixies in our town killed one one night. Now that I see you are picking on Mesanna, you are so gonna get your chars. skin color dyed a hot pink or something.

N

Nyx_

No worries "G" I will fight the "Evil Pixie Goddess" along side ya, and die and die, and possibly be DYED!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
No worries "G" I will fight the "Evil Pixie Goddess" along side ya, and die and die, and possibly be DYED!
:danceb:

Shouldn't be to hard I'm thinking there will be two hits. Us hitting Mesanna and Mesanna hitting the cobblestone. I have already prepared her tombstone.

C

Clair The Mystic

Hmmm, no worries Mesanna.....I shall join you and together we shall put an end to Gareth.

Evil always wins ..... because Gareth is dumb.

P.S. I'll bring the harbingers and popcorn.

Edit: Gareth just icqed me and is crying that I did not join his side....he's finished already !!!!
Hey Gunga! I didn't know you were Messana's minion...until Gareth posted a picture of you! You are so nice FLUFFIE BUNNIE!!!!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Gareth just icqed me and is crying that I did not join his side....he's finished already !!!!
Just knowing that Mesanna needs you means this war was over before it began. I'm sure she will be writing a letter of surrender soon.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Word Reaches the Old Sage that it seems driving a peaceful solution to this newly started war of words will be a tough endevor*

Nabin Swings North towards the Asian Shards for some wisdom.

*I am going to have to GM my Peacemaking before I reach Chessy*

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As they say, "It is On!" Messana is a very smart and tricky Lady. You will need all of your wits and resources with you to go up against her!

I for one, will be more than happy to help support you, Gareth, in the Battle with Messana aka "Pink Bunny, Goddess of the Pixies".

*searching for my uber Pixie Swatter* I will have my weapon ready in hand and my Spellbook open to cast the appropriate Protection Spells! :next:

:thumbsup:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
This just in!!!!
Thats Not Mesanna's Real Hair!

We have captured Mesannas only true
friend and obtained her backup wig!

She isn't evil at all and thats not even her real hair!

G

Gunga_Din

Just knowing that Mesanna needs you means this war was over before it began. I'm sure she will be writing a letter of surrender soon.
Nah, i'm just gonna sit back and eat popcorn while she lays waste to your army of 3.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Gareth was nowhere to be seen. We prepared a nice pyre to lynch him at, and we have the most lovely rope to hang him if that doesn't work... but he didn't show up for his own execution! How rude! Mesanna paid better, so we decided it was better to work for her. Gareth doesn't pay us.

Anyways...

Z

Zelda of Zed

Mesanna
and this right here Gareth is the reason i wanted no part of hiding you!!!!
She will stalk us down, and kill us alll!!!!!!!!! Or WORSE!!!!!!

Z...

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Army of 3! YES, but we are a mighty band of brave adventurers and are up for ANY challenge. What or Who could be more challenging then the mighty Messana? But, as Gareth has pointed out, maybe she isn't so mighty after all. That she is just hiding behind a facade. He found out her true form! Death comes to us all. Death is just another adventure.

(Making sure that the battlefield, if it comes to that, is stocked with at least a couple of Wandering Healers)...

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Lord Nabin rises as Notsuko confers the rank of Gm Peacemaking upon him. Looking West Nabin mounts his charger and gallops off to Chessy*

A long journey ahead Lord Nabin reflects on his time in Asuka and the Dojo of his friend Notsuko.

*Many a deep thought to consider as I ride*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ozog sets ups ice creams stand for da audiance fer dis battle.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great Idea. Looks to me the Goddess of Pixies might like Rainbow Sherbert! Might want to have that on hand in quantity!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Thinks someone may be on a Silent Run*

:eyes: :confused: :eyes:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Don't worry were still gearing up to give her a whoooooping she will never forget!!! :gun:

:stretcher: <-- Probably me soon

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you all See Mesanna's Real Minion? Better watch out it might nibble you to death!

Oh Gareth you have so done it now!!! You can "attack" a dev but when you go after the purple bunnies of Sosaria that is crossing the line! I am so on Mesanna's side now!

Meet Sigi... This purple bunny and I took on the entire SL faction! They are MIGHTY!

...if we weren't on Great Lakes you would have to be looking over your shoulder for a "sneakylilgrannythief" and her purple bunny Sigi!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Tired and a bit Dusty the Old Sage arrives on Chessy.

Now to find Lord Gareth and assemble the Army. Fighting a Goddess is serious buisness and needs to be treated with the respect it deserves.

*Checks in at the Tavern for a room and a Cold Ale*

Starts to write new scroll detailing Pay, Eguipment, and ranks for the new recruits in the Army.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Not a very large Army but its a start!!! I shall create our Army Roster tonight! We shall be called......
Chesapeake's
"Foolish" Army!

"Out with the Ancient and Pink! and in with the New Goddess!"

(Which we will just have to make up a new goddess, taking suggestions lets be creative and have fun.) My suggestion is Fanny Firebottom *Smiles*