• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

War horse

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a char factioned in TB. I want to buy a war horse but i found no war breeder in all cities. Only in Skara there is one but it tells to me that i'm not in its faction and can't sell to me nothing :(
I know that it's a stupid answer but i'm new in faction. Where is the war breeder that sells war horse for the TB?
Thanks

PS. I've been playing on Europa

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your faction must control any town, and then the finance minster must place a horse breeder vendor.
How can i do to know what cities my faction control? In the stone of the TB all are green but it doesn't say the faction who was conquered them :(

W

wee papa smurf

Well... if your on an inactive faction shard go make yourself a thief through on some shadow dancer leggings and a burglars bandana, go steal yourself a town sigil and place on the monolith in your own faction base and wait 4 hours till it corrupts, steal it back and go place it on the town monolith then get the commanding lord of your faction to appoint your the finance minister of that same town you corrupted. Then place a horse vendor :)

Failing that wander all over every faction town and look for a horse breeder for your faction!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... if your on an inactive faction shard go make yourself a thief through on some shadow dancer leggings and a burglars bandana, go steal yourself a town sigil and place on the monolith in your own faction base and wait 4 hours till it corrupts, steal it back and go place it on the town monolith then get the commanding lord of your faction to appoint your the finance minister of that same town you corrupted. Then place a horse vendor :)

Failing that wander all over every faction town and look for a horse breeder for your faction!
Cool :)
But how many stealing must i have to steal the sigil?
Now i've 0 skill :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't write like that if I wanted to.

*tips hat*

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will need 80 stealing. So all you need is to make a new char with 50 stealing, and throw on the Shadow Dancers and Burg. Bandana, and you now have a faction thief. You can run and steal Brit's sigil since its just down from WBB accross the bridge. Just remember you must run the sigil back to the post in your base (no recalling while carrying a sigil). You can also try voting yourself as leader of the factions if no one else is running.

W

wee papa smurf

Cool :)
But how many stealing must i have to steal the sigil?
Now i've 0 skill :(
Yea you must have 80 stealing, if you can find jewels with 10+ stealing on them you can work it so you only need 30 real stealing skill, which i think can be bought from a thief guildmaster.

And if you are going to vote yourself commanding lord you will need a second account so you can appoint a finance minister, as commanding lords cant place any vendors :danceb:

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's too much for me :sad2:
I would have a slot to create a new char, but it would be very poor :(
And then the last time i've been in Felucca, only walking around, i was died 2 times. No, i think that i remain with my factioned char, stupid ferafull char, but i'll wait to buy a horse when i'll find it :)
And go to Felucca only to kill enemy monsters!
Thank to all ;)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since you can now have 2 chars in the same faction on your account, could you not make youer other character finance minister?

W

wee papa smurf

since you can now have 2 chars in the same faction on your account, could you not make youer other character finance minister?
Nope, both chars would need to be at the town post, becuase its done like this: The commanding lord needs to double click the town stone and choose Appoint Finance minister and then the char who was going to be Finance minister needs to be on the same screen so he can be targetted.

:danceb:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's too much for me :sad2:
I would have a slot to create a new char, but it would be very poor :(
And then the last time i've been in Felucca, only walking around, i was died 2 times. No, i think that i remain with my factioned char, stupid ferafull char, but i'll wait to buy a horse when i'll find it :)
And go to Felucca only to kill enemy monsters!
Thank to all ;)
You don't deserve a war horse. those are for pvpers that use them.