• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[WAR Herald] WAR Has Come At Last!

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks,

Three years after our journey with Warhammer began we are ready to present our initial realization of Mythic Entertainment’s latest MMORPG, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. It has been an interesting journey, full of ups and downs and moments of great joy and moments of sadness. In the end though, what we have brought forth is our vision of an epic Warhammer Fantasy world. The world you are about to enter is one full of greatness and glory but it is not the vision of one person or even of one company. It is a vision that has been brought about through the shared vision and efforts of everybody involved here at Mythic, Games Workshop and at EA. With our partner GOA in Europe, GigaMedia in Taiwan and future partners in other parts of the world, we hope to bring this vision everywhere. WAR will not teach the world to sing (or to dance) but we do hope it can teach the world to WAAAGH!

Rob and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in making Warhammer Fantasy come alive in this game. Whether it is our partners and friends at Games Workshop, Electronic Arts or GOA, you have helped us make this game come to life. However, our greatest thanks go to our team and our studio, without whose hard work and dedication over these last few years this day would not have been possible. We thank you all very, very much.

I hope you enjoy your adventures in this world and I promise you one thing, that everyone at Mythic has worked very hard in bringing this game to you but it is simply the first step in our journey. We have a long way to go on this new road and I hope it will be one that we can take together, for a very long time.

Mark Jacobs & Rob Denton
Mythic Entertainment

More...