• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons War Fork 30% Splinter/15 HCI/50 Harm + Blood Drinker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Tran/Madrid. And, yeah you're a very lucky man! This fork will be put to good use - polished, honed, used to slaughter trolls-like-berg and in honor of you.

Tranquility is a great guy and we been doing deals via Nails very well. Protocol & trust established. In business, it's all about relationships.

Sometimes it's not the money, it's the relationship, and Tran displays that, he's not a pure greed guy, he honors his words even in face of temptation! And strong temptations from Blast!!!!
Tran didn't bite the apple!
Lol
Come to Atlantic and try to back that up darling :)
I eat up disarm queens on my thrower.
If you aren't on an archer you should grab yourself an orc brute also.

BlastfromthePast

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Didn't you say you were going to hook me up with 150m for helping you out?? :gee: :eyes:
No man, you know me. I scammed you out of that 150 mil :< You know you need to message me to remind me of these things. It's always been like that. Message me, everyone is #'s on my AIM.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I already have..it's good for some nice chuckles and drool over that damn fork..temp makers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't play dexxers but If I did and used that weapon I'm confident that I could get a few kills for sure. I made a suit for someone once and used a weapon not nearly as nice and destroyed a few people. It was like magic and I only needed to hit like 8 keys at the most...

cure
heal
confidence
deathstrike
rearm

Ok maybe it was 5 keys lol.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Lol
Come to Atlantic and try to back that up darling :)
I eat up disarm queens on my thrower.
If you aren't on an archer you should grab yourself an orc brute also.
Come to singapore and race me? Bring your scooter. It's akin to your invite to be eaten by your thrower. Throw toilet paper?

So now you couldn't get this item and you're using a thrower. And wana pvp me. What other excuses or fuss do you wana pull? Next you'll say you're too old and think troll speed, or you put on weight and fell off your chair? image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No man, you know me. I scammed you out of that 150 mil :< You know you need to message me to remind me of these things. It's always been like that. Message me, everyone is #'s on my AIM.
Lol yeah I don't annoy people like that anymore I just see if they recall and remember what they said next time they talk with me :danceb: I am just screwing with you though :heart: :ymca:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to singapore and race me? Bring your scooter. It's akin to your invite to be eaten by your thrower. Throw toilet paper?

So now you couldn't get this item and you're using a thrower. And wana pvp me. What other excuses or fuss do you wana pull? Next you'll say you're too old and think troll speed, or you put on weight and fell off your chair? View attachment 25763 View attachment 25762
I really am not sure at all what you just tried to say.
All I got out of that disjointed ramble was that you are unable to fight me.
Not sure if its because I am on Atlantic or I am a thrower. Either way it's kind of weird.
Especially considering that you made that odd remark about killing me with the fork that we all know you only know how to lock down for show little koiboi :)
You keep buying up those pvp weps to lock down in your quonset hut though darling.

Btw, how small does your johnson have to be to post exotic car pics?
I am fairly certain that the rule of thumb is 1 inch per 100k worth of exotic car. But really wouldn't know for sure lol.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I really am not sure at all what you just tried to say.
All I got out of that disjointed ramble was that you are unable to fight me.
Not sure if its because I am on Atlantic or I am a thrower. Either way it's kind of weird.
Especially considering that you made that odd remark about killing me with the fork that we all know you only know how to lock down for show little koiboi :)
You keep buying up those pvp weps to lock down in your quonset hut though darling.

Btw, how small does your johnson have to be to post exotic car pics?
I am fairly certain that the rule of thumb is 1 inch per 100k worth of exotic car. But really wouldn't know for sure lol.
I ping 800 on ATL, why dont you come Yamato and fight me?
If you read it right, i said i wana kill troll-like-bergs. So you must be admitting that you're the TROLLBERG, everyone's rambling about. I'm convinced.
I can buy and throw them if i want to. It's my money and my property, none of your business how i utilize. Busybody.
Oh trust me chicks dig my Jimmy, not Johnson if thats what yours is called. LOL. Posting exotic cars is to tell you, you'd never afford a car like MINE, SCR87U. Thats my plate trollbaby, aint no google image pic. Show us your Cherolet? Ops Chervolet? Who caress, no one drives your homemade cars. We only ride on German or Jap cars here, cause they are the leet ones. Sorry if i offend US automakers here. But its really crap cars, the world agrees.
If you measured 1 inch for 100K worth of a car, then yours must be real puny, hence i told you to bring your scooter.
NOW, to everyone reading trollberg's remarks, he just convincingly declared to EVERYONE that he: -
1. can't afford exotic cars
2. 1 inch per 100K exotic cars and since he cant afford one, his johnson must be real tiny puny

I rest my case...

LMAO

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I ping 800 on ATL, why dont you come Yamato and fight me?
If you read it right, i said i wana kill troll-like-bergs. So you must be admitting that you're the TROLLBERG, everyone's rambling about. I'm convinced.
I can buy and throw them if i want to. It's my money and my property, none of your business how i utilize. Busybody.
Oh trust me chicks dig my Jimmy, not Johnson if thats what yours is called. LOL. Posting exotic cars is to tell you, you'd never afford a car like MINE, SCR87U. Thats my plate trollbaby, aint no google image pic. Show us your Cherolet? Ops Chervolet? Who caress, no one drives your homemade cars. We only ride on German or Jap cars here, cause they are the leet ones. Sorry if i offend US automakers here. But its really crap cars, the world agrees.
If you measured 1 inch for 100K worth of a car, then yours must be real puny, hence i told you to bring your scooter.
NOW, to everyone reading trollberg's remarks, he just convincingly declared to EVERYONE that he: -
1. can't afford exotic cars
2. 1 inch per 100K exotic cars and since he cant afford one, his johnson must be real tiny puny

I rest my case...

LMAO
Oh, the Trollbaby, thanks for calling me Koiboy. I LOVE IT!

I love it when people look at me and tell me i look "young" "you're 26? 28?" It's a compliment and mark of confidence that i'm a koiboy who can afford my own exotic cars, whereas you trollbaby, can ride in your scooter and cant find your lil' johnson due to your big belly blocking the view.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This auction has ended. I have locked this thread due to the consistent personal attacks. This thread no longer serves any purpose other than causing drama now that the auction has ended.

If anyone attempts to re-open a thread related to this to continue the drama, they will be breaking the Stratics terms of service and will be dealt with accordingly.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.