• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanting to upgrade houses, but questions...

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I already have a house, but I found a lot to where I can possibly plot an 18x18.

Now what I want to know. If I use the house placement tool and try to drop the house, what will happen if it fails? Will nothing happen until the placing works or does it set my house up for IDOC?

Also, to place a new house. Do I have to take mine down first?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to setup my new house w/o losing my stuff. Luckily the plot is right next to my current house and it feels like Fel has been mighty empty for a long time.

(I'm an old player returning back and trying to get more active again.)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nothing happens until the placign works. You will get a confirmation message saying that you will condemn all houses on the account if you place, do you accept. You have to click okay before the house places.

You do not have to take yours down first UNLESS you have had it for less than 7 days. if you have had it for less than 7 days, then you have to demolish it and even then it can be tricky.

Hope that helps!