• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted! Locations of Vendors who sell fish.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having become exceedingly bored with fishing but still liking to do the occasional quest I have been reduced to purchasing fish/crabs.

I normally use 2 vendors in Luna both on the East road. Currently neither have a stock of the fish I require so can anyone help with a location/s of any Vendors who sell these items?. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your kind offer it is much appreciated. Currently another friend has offered to supply me with the ones I require.

I would still like locations of any vendors if there are any known for my future requirements. I dont feel friends should supply me cos I'm too idle to catch my own, I ought to buy and keep the economy moving.