• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WANTED! Flag purloined from FLS booth @PAX (pic)

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

A thief struck in the night at PAX, stealing away from the FLS booth with one of my more cherished possessions - a small, venerable Pirate flag which had traveled everywhere with me for the past couple of decades.

It is made of cloth, with a wooden dowel and gold-painted finial. A maroon, tattered tie is attached at the top. (please see picture)

It may seem silly to attach so much importance to an item, but that flag and I share a very rich history, and that is irreplaceable to me.

I would ask that, if anyone sees this flag in another's possession, or knows anything about its whereabouts, they either PM me here or contact FLS in Seattle. I can understand if it was grabbed on a whim - hey, I love it too! Just...please, I would like to be reunited with it, if at all possible. It really does mean that much to me.

I am willing to cobble together a monetary reward for the flag's return, should that be necessary. Whatever it takes! :)

An additional picture may be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30146539@N04/2823201189/

Thanks! :-D

Attachments