• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want to buy 18x18, quiet location

• Thread starter Samantha_deWintr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Samantha_deWintr

Just lost my house due to not knowing that you can't buy a house and then convert it to a larger size in the same week. Sigh.

Need to buy 18x18 in low spawn location, few neighbors, other than that location unimportant. Please PM or icq 400957486 with info. Will pay reasonable price.

Thanks!
~Samantha.

S

Samantha_deWintr

Dream house found! Thank you Edgar Figaro for reuniting me with the home I started on Trammel with!! I have my dream house again. Color me happy. =)

~Samantha.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My brother sold his 18x18 3 years ago. I still recall there occasionally for the memories.

It fell sometime in the last few months and the plot is still empty.

A

Aboo

My brother sold his 18x18 3 years ago. I still recall there occasionally for the memories.

It fell sometime in the last few months and the plot is still empty.
I have to ask, are you Dizzy from THB?

R

rollend

Good to see some old THB faces are back. Rollend just came back after about a 4 year break. I was so glad to see the tag still over my head! We should schedule some screwey event like back in the old days see if we can get more people to crawl out from the woodwork.

A

Aboo

Good to see some old THB faces are back. Rollend just came back after about a 4 year break. I was so glad to see the tag still over my head! We should schedule some screwey event like back in the old days see if we can get more people to crawl out from the woodwork.
Welcome back Rollend!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Only playing occasionally, an hour a week. So much has changed in 4 years, to get caught up would require more time than I have. I need fresh armor, I still have 64-spell spellbooks, no totems. PVP is out of the question. My tamer still has normal dragons, not greater. My crafter doesn't know what to make, i have a wad of bods with no plans to collect. I dropped luberjacking on my warrior years ago, and now I have no way to collect the better wood. The list goes on and on.

So I log in for an hour and try to figure out where all the people are. They're not and the Felucca Magincia moongate, that's for sure.

S

Samantha_deWintr

I can sympathize Dizzy. I haven't played seriously in a couple of years and so much has changed. I'm just trying to figure everything out and bothering my guildmaster with a million questions. =)

~Samantha.

A

Aboo

Only playing occasionally, an hour a week. So much has changed in 4 years, to get caught up would require more time than I have. I need fresh armor, I still have 64-spell spellbooks, no totems. PVP is out of the question. My tamer still has normal dragons, not greater. My crafter doesn't know what to make, i have a wad of bods with no plans to collect. I dropped luberjacking on my warrior years ago, and now I have no way to collect the better wood. The list goes on and on.

So I log in for an hour and try to figure out where all the people are. They're not and the Felucca Magincia moongate, that's for sure.
Dizzy I have plenty of resources that you can have. I also have a scribe that can make you spellbooks. Two legendary tamers who can accompany you to tame a GD (or tame one for you). A legendary smith and legendary tailor who can make you armor. And the list goes on.

You probably remember my sister, Devil_Woman, who I know would be more than willing to help you in any way she can also.

If you have lost my icq just pm me. I know what it's like to not have as much time to play as in the past so any help I can offer to make the time you play more enjoyable I am happy to do!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I appreciate the offer. I've always been the kind to do for myself when I could. Some things need assistance, though. I'd like to tame greater dragons but I don't think I have the skill, and my crafter could use a fire beetle. I can't do either of those by myself.

But since I only log in once a month, it's not an emergency. :)

A

Aboo

I appreciate the offer. I've always been the kind to do for myself when I could. Some things need assistance, though. I'd like to tame greater dragons but I don't think I have the skill, and my crafter could use a fire beetle. I can't do either of those by myself.

But since I only log in once a month, it's not an emergency. :)
You are in luck, I believe one of my tamers has a GD in her stables that you can have. I will work on the fire beetle.

I will be gone for a week but will PM you once I get back and we'll try to get together to transfer the GD to you and the fire beetle if I have one then.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'll take you up on that when you get back. :)

I used to hunt with a White wyrm and my nightmare. Is that an effective combination anymore? What do you recommend, a greater dragon instead?

A

Annaset

Saw this thread and wanted to say hi! I was in THB years ago, char. name Hammer. I just returned within the last month. New account, is there still a THB guild house in fel??
Anyway alot of new things to learn, its like a new game. Saved up and dropped a log home just out of britan in fel near the mountains. Looking forward to geting back up to speed game wise.

Annaset

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Saw this thread and wanted to say hi! I was in THB years ago, char. name Hammer. I just returned within the last month. New account, is there still a THB guild house in fel??
Annaset
Hey, Hammer! I think that Fel house is long gone. The THB house in Trammel / Heartwod is still there with a Fel rune library.

A

Aboo

I'll take you up on that when you get back. :)

I used to hunt with a White wyrm and my nightmare. Is that an effective combination anymore? What do you recommend, a greater dragon instead?
Let me know when you have time to transfer the GD. I'm not on every night like I used to be but usually I can get on if I know I need to.

I personally like hunting with my GD alone rather than the combo or a WW and a nightmare. The big drawback to the GD is you can't ride anything, not even an etheral.

I haven't gotten the fire beetle for you yet but that's my goal this week. Will let you know when I have tamed it for you.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Let me know when you have time to transfer the GD. I'm not on every night like I used to be but usually I can get on if I know I need to.
I suppose I need to go release my old 2 dragons in preparation to make room.

I'm on at random times since honeydos come first. I'll just turn on ICQ and look for you.

A

Aboo

I suppose I need to go release my old 2 dragons in preparation to make room.

I'm on at random times since honeydos come first. I'll just turn on ICQ and look for you.
My youngest grandson (the one who lives with me) kept me busy last night and I wasn't able to get on until late but don't think I got an icq from you. I've updated my icq many times over the years and I am not sure I still have you on it. When you get a chance send me a message and if I don't have you on, I will add you again.