• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want more EGGS on the FEL side??

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ALL Concerned!!

To help beat your "favorite recallers" and "railers".

Want more EGSS on the FEL side?? Drop hay bales on your "favorite" person recall spots. Hay bales available from the 'farmer" at houses where EGGS spawn.

Want more EGGS on the FEL side?? Drop hay bales in front of doors. Drop them in your backpack, and please be courteous and replace them so the next non auto functioning toon cant get more EGGS also.

PLEASE HELP others get more EGGS on the FEL side.

Please NOTE!!! FEL side, this type of action is Not ILLEGAL. Toons can still get to thier favorite spot, but will just have to STOP the auto functioning to get there. OH, that is unless the SCRIPT minder from the WP (Lake Superior server) Guild goes and moves or retrieves legally placed hay bales.

PLEASE NOTE-->> On the FEL side, you can BLOCK, as long as there is a path to get there!! These auto functioning toons will just recall to the next spot in there RUNE BOOK!!

Thank you for your support, seems the GM's honestly don't give a SHEETZ about this. Let the players RULE!!!

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
SIDE note Hay Bales do NOT stop eggs from spawning. I wonder where that ""RUMOR"" got started.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SIDE note Hay Bales do NOT stop eggs from spawning. I wonder where that ""RUMOR"" got started.
Dr. Allen told a few players that egg laying rabbits have hay fever so they avoid hay.

I suspect he is a quack. He just wants to examine the maidens that bring in sick rabbits. He needs to make sure they did not contract the deadly rabbit fever.

I'll be on vacation a week. If you want to use a non ej account, PM me here.

But with your hay dropping habits, you might get it banned. :lol:

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dr. Allen told a few players that egg laying rabbits have hay fever so they avoid hay.

I suspect he is a quack. He just wants to examine the maidens that bring in sick rabbits. He needs to make sure they did not contract the deadly rabbit fever.

I'll be on vacation a week. If you want to use a non ej account, PM me here.

But with your hay dropping habits, you might get it banned. :lol:
My HAY dropping habits are on the FEL side only. But i do very much THANK the invisible person that drops them on the Tram side.

OH, the large amount of hay bales on the TRAM side are to block the "railer" non active player that runs the same route until it spots an EGG.
GM, what is going on here??

Be Safe.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My HAY dropping habits are on the FEL side only. But i do very much THANK the invisible person that drops them on the Tram side.

OH, the large amount of hay bales on the TRAM side are to block the "railer" non active player that runs the same route until it spots an EGG.
GM, what is going on here??

Be Safe.

Will only take them 2 lines of code to deal with those. Might have to get a bit more creative as time goes on.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reminds me of when I'd mess with a railer by opening a gate to a guarded area in Serpents Hold and then put a chest down and head him towards the silver serpent area.

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The main fel spot stopped spawning eggs at 7 out of the 8 locations weeks ago and the dev's don't care.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bag balls, chests, ect are all legal anywhere.

Your just not allowed to block mobs with em.
No they are not in the star room. Or if paged on if you happen to brag about blocking someone in game chat.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
as long as a player can move it, its legal. and i remember when mobs used to smash stuff at one point as well.

that being said, star room you can efield, and it does the same thing. and you can't even move em. so...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
as long as a player can move it, its legal. and i remember when mobs used to smash stuff at one point as well.

that being said, star room you can efield, and it does the same thing. and you can't even move em. so...
E field is fine. But we have had a player take a vacation on LS for putting bagballs there. He was dumb enough to admit it in chat.

You can't move bag balls when you r dead.

koop9320

Visitor
So me and a couple people have been doing everything we can to mess with the scripter a on our server and today he got mad at how much we’ve been blocking his tele spots that he told me “ guess Im ganna have to turn off egg spawns” then just like that no more eggs. 3 hours later still no eggs. So we get a tracker and we find a stealther at every spot no eggs spawned. Reported everyone one of them. If they still don’t get punished after all that proof I really believe somthin fishy is goin on XD

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So me and a couple people have been doing everything we can to mess with the scripter a on our server and today he got mad at how much we’ve been blocking his tele spots that he told me “ guess Im ganna have to turn off egg spawns” then just like that no more eggs. 3 hours later still no eggs. So we get a tracker and we find a stealther at every spot no eggs spawned. Reported everyone one of them. If they still don’t get punished after all that proof I really believe somthin fishy is goin on XD
Punished for being afk? Good luck with that.

Poor design that egg has to leave the server. Yall should bring this up to the devs in case they do this kind of thing again.

koop9320

Visitor
He told me on his main “ guess I’m ganna have to turn off egg spawns” then proceeded to log into 5 dif account grab the eggs and afk there so they never respawn. That’s Gatta be against the rules :p blocking tele locations in fel isn’t illegal so there’s a difference. Ov also caught the scripter spamming teleport for minutes on end before he stopped to talk to me… it’s just so obvious

koop9320

Visitor
Well he did it again. Once the hay started getting dropped the scripter stopped farming. Logged onto more than 10 account which some I seen collecting the eggs. And what do you know. Eggs didn’t respawn for 2 hours before me and other logged out…

He also left a book in the middle of Luna that said “ blame ( persons name ) “

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Well he did it again. Once the hay started getting dropped the scripter stopped farming. Logged onto more than 10 account which some I seen collecting the eggs. And what do you know. Eggs didn’t respawn for 2 hours before me and other logged out…

He also left a book in the middle of Luna that said “ blame ( persons name ) “
No way somebody can have that many accounts to block all spawn locations! Or he can ?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
EJ accounts are free - you can create as many accounts as you want
Create - yes. Open this many clients at the same time and do nothing (instead of doing same on different shards ) is such a waste ! My laptop will become crazy. Also it feels more like job to me than game .
Brit , Skara , Yew, Moonglow, Jhelom (tram and fel) New Haven , 3 sub servers at least in Tokuno, small islands in Tram and Fel.
Not sure about TerMur spawning eggs but should have em somewhere.
Total need like 15+ windows of toons getting eggs and being parked for no reason. Stupid. My laptop will burst in flames if I'll try to do so.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was under the impression EJ was only accounts you had closed and they had to be inactive 6 months?
That is wrong on all accounts. The time is less, and the scripters can, and are, opening as many new "endless scripter" accounts as they need! Most of them aren't even "reactivating " old accounts as EJ, because it could show a record back to a "main" account in a lot of cases.

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not saying I disagree that it would petty and a waste of resources to open 15+ windows just to be parked but that's how some people are (especially if someone is messing up their scripting). It also helps them to dry up the egg spawn because now they can charge a little more for the ingots given that they are severely hindering that avenue of drops (and the dungeon has been mixed reviews).

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Someone forgot to tell this poor fool that eggs haven't spawned here in quite a few days.
The spawn hasn't spawned why??? This be the 'railer' toon. Toon will collect them all and sit in a building. That is WHY the eggs dont spawn. This scripted toon is ingame being watched by a 'script minder". I think in previous deleted post this fictious script minder toon was called "Ia" pronounced EYE A, not el A. You see toon dipicted in picture in a brit egg building, the script minder is at Luna Bank. LOLOL, maybe not so much now, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: S_S

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Side note for GM's --- NO, I say again, NO AJ account should be able to do egg gathering, PERIOD!!! That includes ME!!!

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Side note for GM's === Egg's should have timers that start when "picked the dkdkdkkd up". NOT when the "building" Egg's leave the faucet. Need I say more???

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Side note for GM's >>>> All "wooden doors" should NOT be able to be opened with "open door" shortcut!!! AND "wooden door" should be removed from the "ctrl/shift" stokes to display all. TO EASY!!

Last edited:

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Side note for GM's ***** NO recalling into said spawning buildings!!!! You say you cant do it?? Bull Sheets!! Make them like you turn on cities for VVV. TOO TOOO easy, the script is already there to distinguish said areas. 8 SMALL areas in Brit towns egg spawning area. OH, it is it own GUARD ZONE also, just like cities!!!!

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Spawning eggs in destard with a much better frequency would be nice...and having some on paragon corpse