• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want Lake Austin gift bags (and more)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 3-7 bags on most non-Asian shards.

I also have leftover Pigments from last year; I would like to trade pigment for pigment (colors don't matter for me), unless you have something really special on LA to trade for them.

The 15th Anniversary Bags are 1/1 trades.

If you want my non-pigment leftovers from previous years, I'll take comparable items in trade, or (if possible) trade you several of them per 15th bag, if you have more bags than I do (quite likely)
Leftovers -
  • I have some Christmas/Holiday boxes - I THINK they are all 2009.
  • The Valentines I have I think is 2012.
I have the following to trade (going down the shards as listed in the CC):

Legends: 3 15th bags; 3 14th tickets, and 3 pigments (SB, PR, Lavender)

Lake Superior: 7 bags, 4 14th tickets, and 3 Xmas

Great Lakes: 7 Bags

Origin: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 2 Pigments (Lavender and Slate Blue)

Sonoma: 3 Bags, 1 pigment (Phoenix Red)

Baja: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 1 Valentine, 3 pigments (HG, SB, Lavender)

Napa: 6 bags, 2 pigments (both Lavender)

Drachenfels: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 3 pigments (HG, SB, PR)

Oceania: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 3 pigments (SB, 2xPR)

Mugen: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 3 pigments (PR, 2xSB)

Shards with no Bags left, but with pigments for trade -

Catskills: 2 Pigments (Hunter Green, Phoenix Red)
Siege Perilous: 2 Pigments (Lavender and Slate Blue)

Creating characters was taking forever; I only created most of these characters for pigments (last year?), or they already existed from the prior owner of my main account creating them for AoS bag trades. On about half the shards that only have 3 bags, I created 2-3 more characters for next gift cycle. Maybe come Christmas I'll create some more for next year.

Contact is best done through Stratics PM. I rarely have Skype running (though if you want to arrange to use skype, let me know through the PM), and I've stopped using ICQ after my 7-digit ICQ number now claims none of my passwords or email accounts are linked to it (after a recent upgrade - worked fine until then).

Last edited:

Ripster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I need at least 1 Gold Harpsichord on LA - I have one on Napa for trade.
There are also several hourglasses I hope I can get in trade, as I fell a bit short of getting a full set from 18 characters.
Pigments and 15th anniversary bags I want to trade for same (color doesn't matter, except for the gold harpsichord). I'll try to list the pigment colors in a later edit.
The other stuff is negotiable (any holiday/anniversary for another, or might just give you some or all of it - after all, you'll probably have more bags on LA than I will on your shard)

I have some Christmas/Holiday boxes - I THINK they are all 2009. The Valentines I have I think are all 2012.

I have the following to trade (going down the shards as listed in the CC):

Legends: 3 15th bags; Also 3 14th tickets, and 3 pigments

Atlantic: 4 15th bags, 5 14th tickets

LS: 7 bags (2 of the cakes are Misk, the dev that's been doing the bug fixing), 4 14th tickets, and 3 Xmas

GL: 7 Bags

Chessy: 3 bags (one is Mesanna cake), 1 Valentine box

Catskills: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 1 Xmas, 3 Pigments

Siege: 3 bags, 1 14th ticket, 2 Pigments

Origin: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 2 Pigments

Pacific: 8 bags

Sonoma: 3 Bags, 1 pigment

Baja: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 1 Valentine, 3 pigments

Napa: 7 bags (1 is gold Harpsichord), 7 14th tickets, 4 Xmas, 2 pigments

Drachenfels: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 3 pigments

Europa: 3 bags, 4 14th tickets, 1 Xmas, 2 pigments

Oceania: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 3 pigments

Mugen: 3 bags, 3 14th tickets, 3 pigments

Other than Mugen, I don't have anything on the Asian side

Creating characters was taking forever; I only created most of these characters for pigments (last year?), or they already existed from the prior owner of my main account creating them for AoS bag trades. On about half the shards that only have 3 bags, I created 2-3 more characters for next gift cycle. Maybe come Christmas I'll create some more for next year.

Contact is best done through Stratics PM. I rarely have Skype running (though if you want to arrange to use skype, let me know through the PM), and I've stopped using ICQ after my 7-digit ICQ number now claims none of my passwords or email accounts are linked to it (after a recent upgrade - worked fine until then).
i have all my 15th on la still if your interested i would like drachenfells stuff

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have plenty on LA, need chessy. I'll be arond most of today so pm me when you get this. thanks

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
List updated

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have at lest 6 on LA (I havent looked on the other accounts yet) and I'm looking to trade them for ones on Europa or Catskills. I may even have some pigments but I'm not sure.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Updated list and added the pigment colors I have left (based on my old trade post)