• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wanna start a tamer

• Thread starter plastickappa420
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

plastickappa420

i just started playing the game so i only have 700 point cap but here are some ideas that i had for a template. any advice would be great good or bad.

tame 120
lore 120
vet 120
stealth 100
mage 120
eval 120

so thats what i got. if at all possible i would like to make a diso tamer. please please please somebody help

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll need music and discord to do a disco tamer, so you'll have to probably drop eval and basically use magery for travel and heals (non-offensive), and drop stealth or stop at GM and use jewels to get your taming skills up past GM.

Some people leave off vet, but I find it pretty dang hard to solo stuff without having vet. Magery heals just don't cut it if your pet is taking a lot of damage. Hunting with a group, I can get away without it - if my pet isn't the tank.

Since both taming and barding require multiple skills, you pretty much have to pick a path and go with it. With the skill cap, it's just impossible to be an offensive mage bard tamer stealther!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think you need hiding for stealth to work. Drop stealth and eval add music and disco. GM all and use jewels to 120.
I have a tamer with
---------------real--added
Animal Lore____115--120-tally
Animal Taming__115--120-tally
Veterinary_____100--120-ring/braclet
Discordance____94---120-ring/braclet
Musicianship____94---120-ring/braclet
Peacemaking____94---120-ring/braclet
Magery________108--108-real
total__________720
total with jewels/tally_828
With imbuing this is possible

U

uoBuoY

I second (or third) the Tame/Bard template especially for Disco for training and fighting. When you Disco your pets they train much faster. I farm Swoop for stuff to unravel and I just wouldn't do it without Disco...would take far to much time per kill.