• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wall Paper

• Thread starter Mystic Princess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mystic Princess

Would be nice to see our own wallpapers although I do wish VG would let us have some game graphics like inside UO has or even WAR you can get a great forum set, perhaps the lovely webteam might oblige :) the logos we have are very small and rather pixelate when you try to mess with them to much.

Here is my effort :p

Amnerys

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have links for what the other games are providing? I'd be happy to see what I can do! :)

M

Mystic Princess

Basically inside uo is a program you open and all the graphics you use inside game are there, in bmp format usually so no one can actually steal them :D but UO is a very different approach. Warhammer Online however did release a huge forum package so fans can make their forums suit the game, very hard to do, best I could muster up was flash :) www.avalonbears.com if you want to have a lookie, had to rely on screenies.

Ahhh here we go :) http://www.war-europe.com/#/webkit/?lang=en
I mean I dont want every troll etc, but when you take a screenshot for example a vulmane bog standard meshes etc things like that, I could go out and grab the mesh and things program but I already have enough haha.

These kits that ea supply are top stuff, nice clean huge logo so we dont get pixilated nasty things that you can only mess arround with if you make bevels to hide the pixels ;)

Would be soooo awsome if we could have similar not exact etc, generic things like the races, and houses hmmm things you would associate with the forums, and websites, the avatar buttons and icons are fine though you can grab them via your soe folder, but big things are a struggle still.

Ty sooo much :) for your reply :) we have such beutiful scenery and I have three millon and one of them saved for wallpaper :) so would be nice for me to get all arti with things.

M

Mystic Princess

Any luck with this Amnerys? I now we have had a few probs *cough cough* ;) but was hoping to really go to town on some inside graphics :) after Christmas though, I am far to lazy at the moment making greetings cards.

But after Christmas some basic ones would be nice if you can prize them off the devs and artists ;)