• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Waki- 20 splint, 50 Harm, 50 HLD, 5 EP, 50 DI

Optimus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cetric, you're a man with an eye for quality. The rest of you don't deserve to be in the same room as this big booty ho. The weight of it is a sign of strength, and reliability. None of you have the fortitude to wield this beauty , it will stay with me.

Psshhhhh.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Yeh good one but I wouldn’t know that if you like dead women that’s your deal. Your mom can suck a golf ball through a garden hose though damn she got some suction.

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Try harder for what? I just made the same joke to show you how stupid you look lmao.

Optimus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still need to try just a little bit harder. You're almost there though. I can taste it.