• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WAKA/CiB

warzone

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm Sigrin Wakayama. I was also warzone/hellzone on Chessy. I was wondering if there is anyone from WAKA/CiB still left arround? Was thinking about poking my nose back into the game again but I'm afraid of seeing what else EA has done to this master piece since I left.

Anyways I doubt any one is left It's been 4 years since I last came to this board and most of our guild was already long gone.

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if there is any linkage, but there is a Waka on Sonoma

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo/Hugibear is still here. He checks here occasionally, but you can touch base with him on Siegeperilous.net, too. Link below.

Ibichi and Chimera also check in here from time to time, but I think they are playing other games. Last I heard, Happy was a GM on a F2P shard.

Last edited:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The good lady kat is correct, the Bo/Hugibear is last standing waka/cib member. The rest have moved on. Once in awhile some come back for a bit of glory but it is short lived. Feel free to pm the Bo if there is anything you need or want. If you are back to play great, we have a band of pirates that you will thoroughly enjoy..

Ibichi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am downloading the trial right now. I guess you still have to type in "I renounce my new player status"? If this isn't correct would someone let me know.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) *waves to ibi*

I knew some CiB from Chessie so when yall came over to Siege...this one chap whom I actually knew as Kerr on Chessie with his WAKA tag on his head, came into Wintermoor with a declaration of WAR on the Knights of the Silver Serpent, KSS. :) Well now what was my lil crafter Miranda to do as a knighted one all alone in Wintermoor when Yasuo came a calling, with his declaration of WAKA war on KSS ? hehe

I ATTACKED him...natch, cuz he brung a declaration of war soooooooooooo hehe yep natch I was dirtnapped, but it was fun.

Actually I went with a lot of CiB and others, when a buncha us from chessie invaded many other shards on noobie chrs. to just enmasse go attacking folks on other shards, that too was fun.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am downloading the trial right now. I guess you still have to type in "I renounce my new player status"? If this isn't correct would someone let me know.
i do not think you have to do this now. I believe they added Siege to the list for young/trial acconts

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
CiB sounds familiar;i'm not sure if i know of many off hand. however, i have noticed a great deal of chessy players still play they have just migrated; Legends, Lake Austin, Atlantic, and Siege seem to be where i've ran into old chessy players.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I think VIC is right.

Ibichi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I didn't have to do anything other than pick the shard. I didn't last long, ran to the Brit Moongate to go to Mokoto to look around. Dang dire wolf ate me couldn't remember how to res so I just logged out.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I didn't have to do anything other than pick the shard. I didn't last long, ran to the Brit Moongate to go to Mokoto to look around. Dang dire wolf ate me couldn't remember how to res so I just logged out.
go to a healer, or a shrine at one of the ilshenar moongates

I'm Sigrin Wakayama. I was also warzone/hellzone on Chessy. I was wondering if there is anyone from WAKA/CiB still left arround? Was thinking about poking my nose back into the game again but I'm afraid of seeing what else EA has done to this master piece since I left.

Anyways I doubt any one is left It's been 4 years since I last came to this board and most of our guild was already long gone.
You still interested? I was CIB (technically still GM, not sure how that happened) and then was Waka. We’re back on Siege. Hit me up ASAP.

Percival Macbeth - Chessie
Kanaye Wakayama - Siege

Ibichi, we’ve been wondering how to get ahold of you. Message me ASAP.

Kanaye Wakayama - Siege

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You still interested? I was CIB (technically still GM, not sure how that happened) and then was Waka. We’re back on Siege. Hit me up ASAP.

Kanaye Wakayama - Siege
Might wanna try his ICQ (in his posts) as he hasn´t logged on to Stratics in seven years.