• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Waiting for a GM... might as well ask ya'll...

G

Ok
So I customized my house.
One of those total customizations when you put everything in the crate...
*headaches*
K
So I have these two Lord Denthe's Journals that were in my "library" that are now stuck in my backpack because I stupidly picked them up along with the rest of the blue books in my collection.
*sigh*
OK anyone know how to get rid of them? Is there a "trick" that someone might be able to share?
I double click them and get the message "I can not offer you the quest again" so I can't accept the quest and then cancel to get them to disappear like the quest scrolls do...

Feedback?

I

imported_Spiritless

Bag of Sending. You can kick them to your bank box at least, I'm guessing.

G

I don't know about those, but I thought at one point some of the bugged items would drop into a trashcan ... have you tried that?

C

Connor_Graham

Arm a non spell channeling weapon. Load your pack until you have 125 items in the pack. If you have magery, cast a spell, if not, using a runebook cast recall or gate, which will make the weapon you're holding drop into your pack causing you to now have 126 items. Pick up the item you want to remove and put it wherever you need it. It won't go back into your pack since your pack is already at it's max capacity.

Not sure how legal this is, someone mentioned it was an exploit, but then here we have another one of those "fuzzy" situations...

C

Connor_Graham

Anytime. Always glad to help. I got stuck with a couple of quest items that I'd placed as deco before they made the "fix" and when I remodeled my house got stuck in the same situation. I keep a bag with 124 level 6 t-maps in it around in case I get stuck with anything like this, and actually have had to use it more than you'd think with messing around with Travesty.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Arm a non spell channeling weapon. Load your pack until you have 125 items in the pack. If you have magery, cast a spell, if not, using a runebook cast recall or gate, which will make the weapon you're holding drop into your pack causing you to now have 126 items. Pick up the item you want to remove and put it wherever you need it. It won't go back into your pack since your pack is already at it's max capacity.

Not sure how legal this is, someone mentioned it was an exploit, but then here we have another one of those "fuzzy" situations...

[/ QUOTE ]

Legal or not it is at the discretion of a GM that catches you doing it and I highly doubt a GM would action someone based on the reason behind doing it.

G

Agreed.

I think this method would be considered an exploit if the player intended to scam someone or gain some sort of unfair advantage over another.

I can't imagine why this situation we are discussing here should or would be considered illegal. It's good to have a grey area and could be implemented at it's best if we had better in-game support.

I

imported_Lariat

Technically (according to a PM conversation I had with Jeremy about a year ago) this IS an exploit. However, it's faster and easier than paging to have a GM get it out of your pack.