• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VP

A

alisagrace86

what's a good starting laff point for the vp? i was trying to make it so that by the time i'm 100 laff i'm also close to being a mr. hollywood. thanks :)

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started at about 85 laffs. You can start early if you go with good set of 100 laffs or more. THe second round is where you can lose lots of laffs. I died at least two times at 75 laffs. Hopefully that can help. Welcome to the group.

C

Crazy Fireball

Well I was more a ubber type thing, I Started with my mouse at 34 laugh and bad gags, I maxed the VP at 56 laugh and maxed gags!

A

alisagrace86

wow that's incredible i wanted to do that but ppl kept yelling at me due to my little laff. :( ahh well lol

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started at 40. Trish told me I should, so I did. I remember the first one I just stood back and 4 jumps later, I died. BUT after that, it was smooth sailing.

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

I just started doing VP runs with my main toon at 81 laff. I've had really awesome runs and really bad runs.

My room mates, on the other hand, both with high 60s laff, keep dying on runs. I guess it depends on who you go with--I ran with with a friends guild once and that was a great time! :)

As long as people are team players and know how to use their gags, it usually works out just fine.

Speaking of which, would anybody like to do a run sometime soon?

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just started doing VP runs with my main toon at 81 laff. I've had really awesome runs and really bad runs.

My room mates, on the other hand, both with high 60s laff, keep dying on runs. I guess it depends on who you go with--I ran with with a friends guild once and that was a great time! :)

As long as people are team players and know how to use their gags, it usually works out just fine.

Speaking of which, would anybody like to do a run sometime soon?
I would go with you but my gags are not very good on Prof. Bingo McWolf. I need to work on maxing my thow and squirt before going fighting the VP.

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

I would go with you but my gags are not very good on Prof. Bingo McWolf. I need to work on maxing my thow and squirt before going fighting the VP.
No worries, I'm sure we have plenty of opportunities for VP runs in the future. :D

L

Little Sadie

I started at 40. Trish told me I should, so I did. I remember the first one I just stood back and 4 jumps later, I died. BUT after that, it was smooth sailing.
I remember doing my first vp at 83 laff. It was a nightmare. My non sf kept telling me to jump! and I did but always too late. I had no idea that I was supposed to jump when the vp did. LOL! Needless to say I was promptly sent back to the playground staring at my toes.

To the OP go vp when you feel you are ready. The VP really is the easiest of the battles. Don't listen to anyone that tells you your laff is too low. They are generally toons that have no confidence in their own play. I would rather do a vp with 7 cold callers any day then with big suits. It makes it a lot more fun.

If you find you get shuffled too much come with us again in our ATTA group. We are a great bunch and work well together.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, and that was with a group of friends :p I think Niki dragged me around 40ish too.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Grins* Yes thats around when I dragged errr got you hooked on VP Trishy.

My first toon no one would go with me even when I got 100+ laff and maxed gags after that I started as early as possible.

Z

ZippyW

I'd have to disagree that the VP is the easiest of the battles!! The problem with the VP is that you are usually going to be going with some low-experience toons, so no matter how good YOU are at 80 laffs, you have to depend on other toons with you to know what they are doing. By the time you are going to the CFO, the toons you are going with are more experienced. I think CJ is by far the easiest, CFO next, then VP, then CEO. JMO! I would definitely say I went sad in the VP WAY more than I ever did in any of the others, plus, it was hard to get going because of the shuffling.

G

Granjell

I agree with Zippy - you will go sad more often in VP than any other boss battle (with randoms), just because of the lower level of skill in the mix of players. I hated trying to defeat the VP until I joined Stratics. Thanks, Everyone!!!