• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VP BATTLE TONIGHT

J

JUMBLY

I AM FIGHTING THE VP BATTLE TONIGHT AND I WOULD LIKE SOME STRONG TOONS

ILL BE ON A QUIET WORLD SO JUST US 8 CAN GO

I NEED GOOD PEOPLE WORKING AND HELPING ME TO GET MY VERY FIRST SOS CARD! IT WILL BE FUN

NEED PEOPLE WHO HAVE MAXED IN ANY SKILL

ALSO NEED ATLEAST 2 PEOPLE WITH GOOD TOON UP

DISTRICT: ZIPPETYHAM
TIME: 11 PM EASTERN
MY NAME: JUMBLY

NOTE: BE FULLY HEALED AND ALL GAGS READY

PLEASE POST YOUR NAME IN THIS THREAD ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:

LAFF POINTS:
MAXED SKILL:
NAME:

THANK YOU AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS LOVELY EVENING

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I hope someone actually made it to your run.

I would suggest you post just a little earlier so people have time to adjust their schedule to make it next time.

Good luck on your sos cards.

On a side note check out the event calander. We do alot of VP runs thru the week and you can join any one of them.

G

Granjell

Yes, Jumbly, welcome to Stratics! A lot of us don't have the time to check the forums more than once a day or so. If you didn't get enough toons to help you with the VP, come Friday night to our scheduled run. We usually have enough for one group, sometimes two.

J

JUMBLY

Thank you for your advice. I will most definatley check those scheduled times. I just got to be able to ifght the VP a few days ago and it's really fun. I already have 3 SOS toon cards. I havent rescued the ones that i have most wanted but i plan on getting them , even if it takes me a million tries. My goal is for Flippy. The 3 that I have resued are Soggy Nell (toon hit), Soggy Bottom (toon hit), and my most resent rescue, Flim Flam (cogs miss).

Thank you for you advice.