• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Voting

• Thread starter Pandora of Baja
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pandora of Baja

Do you think the way we voted for the candidates was too much of a hassle? Did you stand in line for a long time to just give up? There must be another way to do this then by lining up and waiting and waiting.

Give Ideas so next time we don't have to go though this.

yes on a couple of chars I just ended up logging out. The time was late for me and I needed to be up early so I just logged out.

N

NatalieVain

perhaps a drop box where you can put your book into anytime

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Considering the time the EM had to put to get everyone's vote I really didn't mind. It was a fun time being entertained by none other than the Fabulous Fern, Sluggy, Ta'lin, Fig and Happy.

I wish voting in Chicago was as much fun!

Just my 2 cents.

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Verifying the Account eligibility likely required the EM's presence as well as the Characters. Moreover the Day/Date and Times were well Published. Few, if any, were turned away or failed to vote unless arriving in line well into the Open Voting Window.

That said, I'm confident any Feedback sent through the EM Webpage will be greatly appreciated by Elder EM Seppo.

Baja was accorded a Rare Opportunity to Elect players to a Council working directly with an EM and indirectly given a conduit to Mesanna and the Dev Team.

Let us hope those elected make the very most of this Opportunity, as do all of Baja's players.

An SoS

L

Lance Marshal

this is the first time in UO history this has happened i think and they did a great job in handling it. i am sure in the future there will be improvement in the voted process. all a learning experience for everyone.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had several guild members give up just from seeing the line. I think Pandora is onto something here.