• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Voting on test for Castles and keeps

Delores D

Journeyman
Voting starts on Test Shard for castles and keep on the 22nd of this month.

I have a castle and keep there. Below is a list of those from Siege whom I have found that have castles/keeps there also.

Sara of Siege.. In Tram where the Gilfane museum sits now. 61.52s 28.11 west, east of Skara (929-2326 carto xy cords) Sandstone keep. (number 46)

Delores D Malas south of Luna between the brigand camp and the stable old Gilfane. 31.54n 27.46w (941-1253) Sandstone castle. (number 251) Thanks to all who vote for me.

Tjalle Castle Tram in Cove, north of the town. 42.37n 66.56 e (2275,1141)

Joline Keep in Tram on the West edge of the Trinsic swamp. 55.38s 33.2e (1793,2257)

Nirot Castle in fel in the Trinsic Jungle 130.46s 44.51e (1961,3112)

Nirot Castle in the snow area of Malas 106.20n 28.7e (1723,414) This one drove me crazy.

Amber Witch Fel Castle on Ice Island East side of mountain. 110.28n 169.1w (4039,367)

Das Dreadstink (Amber Witch) Castle Fel East of Yew cemetery. 47.43n 36.12w (808,1081) ( Das is just a friend of Ambers and is not hers.)

Dareth Vor’Cere (Grandma) Castle Fel just above the orc cave, 32.31n 26.0w (953,1254)

That is all I have for now, if you want to add any of yours please do so.

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I will get mine to you later. I hope to finish my other one tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Das Dreadstink (Amber Witch) Castle Fel East of Yew cemetery. 47.43n 36.12w (808,1081) ( Das is just a friend of Ambers and is not hers.)

That is all I have for now, if you want to add any of yours please do so.
Yeah, there is absolutely no way I could do anything even close to this.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well i customized a castle plot just for fun not for the contest also if i joined it :p ... Anyway coordinates for mine are: 87o 5'N 51o 32'E in Malas :)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Malas Keep: 35.04'N 22.17'W ---- KEEP Name: THE SPIRES, Owner MissE
Malas Castle: 130.31'N, 38.10'E ----- CASTLE Name: THE SPIRES, Owner MissEcho

Mine :)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
6.03' , 41.03'N, a castle at the east end of Gravewater Lake in Malas. Lot of fun to play with such a huge plot!

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Babydoll,

renamed my houses (Nirot/Joilines)....dropped you 3 runes in your mailbox....
+ a new keep made by Romano 89.44n63.50e (2231,603)

Nirot Castle in the snow area of Malas 106.20n 28.7e (1723,414) This one drove me crazy.
Yeah, I love that castle design... really wished we can have this graveyard/dungeon... and the botton floors are still customizable with stonecrafting...
:)

For all others you need to adventure this one...

Last edited:

Old Timer

Adventurer
I have one up. Same spot as Wintermoor valley on Siege. Last snow valley east from Luna. Those that knew the old KSS stronghold should find easily enough. I'm guessing the contest stone will take you there. Phaedrin Agrivar mages tower.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, dropped rune to number 5 now.. the church of Midas...
132.11S 40.34E (1900,3128)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I did tell some others I met yesterday when running around looking at houses about your small house at the yew gate and runes to other houses

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Voting has started... - everyone has 1 vote only....

Vote for Number 33 - Nirots house... the graveyard / dungeon!

Castle grave.JPG Castle grave 1.JPG Castle grave 2.JPG

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's a thread on UHall with pictures of all the contest submissions: The Castle Contest Voting-- Community House Previews (IMAGE HEAVY)

I hate most of the designs but there are also some really nice design ideas.
Still the problem I have with all of these is that they are great custom designs but I wouldn't want to see several copies of them all over Sosaria.

This same problem applies to pretty much all of the designs people came up with. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way and I'm not surprised that people repeatedly demanded full castle and keep plot customization from the devs.

There are two basically empty plots that were allowed into the competition by the way. No. 284 is a keep plot and No. 289 is a castle plot. These would allow you to customize with stone crafting and they're probably the closest thing we will get to full customization. I think they'll have my vote

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes i'd like that me too Max, but probably for all server will be the end LOL... Just in my keep with 2 floor customized when i go inside i need 2-3 second to load everything... Probably for a zone like the one north of minoc, full of castle customized ,will be the end for the server. It's for that i think they will never give us full customize plot so big... Also because there is the risk that if someone use the bamboo floor tile, you can see them also from outside.... Will be fantastic have full customize plot so big (i have so many ideassssss :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:) but i doubt we'll never see it :( (i'll be the happiest person if they will do that :love::love::love:)

Delores D

Journeyman
They have numbers on the stone on test for voting. It should still be open until Thursday at 405pm est. My castle came in number 13. It is 251 on the list if you haven't voted yet.

Thanks to everyone who voted for mine.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So wondering how the voting went. The top 4 pages have votes but the rest don’t?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So wondering how the voting went. The top 4 pages have votes but the rest don’t?

And how did the House numbers switch? Mine was 223 and is now 261???

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they were re-aranged by the number of votes they received, isn't that obvious?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
they were re-aranged by the number of votes they received, isn't that obvious?
No that isn’t obvious because the other design I submitted I had 7 of my own accounts vote for, my brother had 2 of his and my wife’s account voted as well for mine. And the number 35 place says they got 8 votes... this is why I was asking. On my screen the number of votes stops at 8 and shows nothing for all the other styles. Might be a bug on my side but I didn’t get to see the full list of the houses and each time I visit some of the designers homes the list changes but the first 10 always stays the same