• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Government Vote Tina Governor Skara Brae

WhatNowAnotherNerf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello my friends the time is almost here and though I can not always be there when my citizens are awake.... I have toiled hard for our beloved Skara Brae and have kept my promises with regards to our treasury, trade routes, renewed SSI bonus every week, events and fine new ships for our harbor. With your grace and support I will continue to work hard and increase our treasury to over 100,000,000 gold and engage the architects to add a light house to our fine city so that the evil Scalis creatures are driven away. We had a mighty battle a few months ago and they still sing of the valor in our taverns. Thank you all for your support and see you soon... Best regards... Lady Tina - Governor of Skara Brae.