• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vollem reward can be transfered?

R

Radix

anybody knows?
i mean, after you break the glass and it bonds to you.

Y

Yen Sid

Yes it can be transfered just like any other pet. Personally, I used lore on one w/my tamer and they dont look all that great. Im going to keep mine in glass as deco for now.

R

Radix

Yes it can be transfered just like any other pet. Personally, I used lore on one w/my tamer and they dont look all that great. Im going to keep mine in glass as deco for now.
it's +/- like a nightmare, at least in stats, i haven't go out with him to the wilderness to try its strenght, anyway i think it worths for a non tamer char, ocupping only 2 slots, it would be unvaluable for a risky miner or even mages, a Warrior with bodyguard? ;)
sadly it is not ridable.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They can be transferred, really? I wish I could transfer my Prox swampy. Or maybe I can and just haven't tried it since it changed. I'll try it later.

B

bryanayrb

i have bonded 2 vollems to my mage. since I have no taming, the vollems are amazing, and way tougher than anything I could summon into the follower slots anyway. If you have taming, then dont bother breaking them out of the crystal, you wont think they are worth the space.

For a non tamer they rock.

I can walk into a gang of 5 litches without sweating now. :popcorn:

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes and -

I am suprised that there arn't ALOT more out there with warriors who do champs and other stuff.

They are like Nightmares but no taming required, I found out that you kinda need somthing else around to take damage since as a warrior I am to busy working on other things ot work healing them during a fight.