• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vollem magery gains

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 2 Vollems are around 80 Magery and are training on Swoop when he's on the rocks... Gains are really slowing down... Would their gains be better if I Disco'd them?

:eek:

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the fence trick still work? Put one on either side of a fence like the yew sheep pens and have them attack each other.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the fence trick still work? Put one on either side of a fence like the yew sheep pens and have them attack each other.
Not sure, but it does sound like a plan... hmmmmm

:hug:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know some skills used to gain faster at lower levels, that's why I asked about Discoing them....

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
disco allways makes everything better.

its like chocolate.

you can eat chocolate on ANYTHING.

same can be said for disco.

(yes, i find that discoing my pets makes they FLY in skill. i do it whenever im training any of their skills)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i never have.... but i kinda wanna now

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gregorio near the Ranger Huts of Skara Brae works great for training pet Anat/Poisoning/Magery/Eval. He can't be hurt by pet's and he does such a low amount of damage (Especially if you Disarm him) that he can't really hurt any half decent pet.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
gregerio?

ill have to go have a look at this, cause im lost, hehe

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran