• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Void Pool

Grugot

Journeyman
Void Pool appears to be a bust without huge numbers to go deep. I've done it a few times now and gotten to the high teens low 20s and no drops.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Drops start flowing around wave 30. Void pool is for groups.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hopped in to ATL after the revert this morning to hit the Void Pool and I think my first drop was around wave mid-20s which I chalked that up to barely being able to hit anything before it died from the bot chains. For this event (in the void pool) since the hats aren't anything special/rare to collect, I wasn't even keeping track of how many I got as I was trying to kill stuff. Once it ended (I think around wave 90) I netted about 30 hats which could probably be higher if I switch up the template I'm using. Sampires becomes hard to use after wave 70 because you are doing so little damage (when you can actually hit) to leech back life/mana.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hopped in to ATL after the revert this morning to hit the Void Pool and I think my first drop was around wave mid-20s which I chalked that up to barely being able to hit anything before it died from the bot chains. For this event (in the void pool) since the hats aren't anything special/rare to collect, I wasn't even keeping track of how many I got as I was trying to kill stuff. Once it ended (I think around wave 90) I netted about 30 hats which could probably be higher if I switch up the template I'm using. Sampires becomes hard to use after wave 70 because you are doing so little damage (when you can actually hit) to leech back life/mana.
That change they did on Origin made the lower level hats almost rare.

Any hats you get before waves 25 30 are bonus.