• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Voice of a quitter 1:Ban the Cheater, 2:Make Chickens to deliver the ingame-letters

H

hikono

3:End the dominance of UO-Assist (it's been unfair from the start, about time to justify it).
4:(at least) double the resolution of the gaming window in CC asap.
5:Adjust the Taming again

Reasons
1:No further explanation necessary, it's just been not enough.
2:We need casual and tight communication ways, I was expecting it when I 1st saw the 12th anniv Post. (Rebuild the in-game-public-BBS as well)
3:I appreciate the attempt on the EC, but its rather pointless since no one wants UO to look even less decent. So it should be done by updating the CC.
4:We no longer play the game on 14inch displays anymore, let alone the current 1tile-step(stride) is too long (Thrice higher resolution should do the trick).
5:*Adjust the Harding skill to enhance the pets, make the owner's skills to enhance the Pet's ability. (For ex, Vet bonus on the Resists, Lore bonus on the Base-Damages and Harding bonus on the Combat-Skills, maybe Total-Taming-skill-points to affect the Stats. PvM only is acceptable)

*Updating certain skills are not only effective on contents-wise, it also give us back the satisfaction of completing the specialized characters. IMO, Barding should be received the same kinda adjusting considering their gimpedness compares to the sampires.