• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Virtuoso suit imbuing

L

lancelot99

I'm in the process of getting the virtuoso suit for my tamer/Discorder.

and as it can be imbued, what imbued mods can and should i have on it??

LMC? MR? any advice?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
there was another thread in here that a fella was talking about that.

i know the one piece ya need to add mage armour onto it for sure.

ill have a peek, see if i can find the thread for ya.

(let me google that for ya)

L

lancelot99

Anyone know an Imbuer who could imbue my virtuoso suit same as the one in the link?

I ofcourse would pay for ingredients and time taken :)

iM ON eUROPA SHARD..

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
did ya check on the Europa shard forum?

L

lancelot99

Yeah, i did, but sadly, the Europa forum seems dead, or people with the idea that everyone should all be self sufficient.. which sort of defeats the idea of a multi-player game (imho)...

Damn i miss the simpler days of the brit forge, wen there was always a few smiths there willing to do repairs etc ...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, good old brit fordge

well, i have a 120 imbuer there, but hes not a garg and he dosnt have access to the queens soulforge.

im just heading off to work right now, so if its quiet there at work ill check in this afternoon see if theres a PM from ya.

if not ill be on tonight.

PM me here or icq me @ 15094557 and we will see what we can do.
you will need to bring all the stuff needed for it though, as i dont keep stock on stuff on shards i dont play on regularly.