• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Dungeon! Still Working?

L

Lady Kiara

I was wondering if the virtue dungeons were still dropping arties because i haven't gotten one in like a week and i really don't see anyone in the dungeons anymore was there a post i missed as to the ending of it ?:sad3:

T

Tazar

I have received one virtue arti in the last week or so, so I do believe they are still dropping... but it does seem to be a much slower drop rate.

L

Lady Kiara

I have received one virtue arti in the last week or so, so I do believe they are still dropping... but it does seem to be a much slower drop rate.
I am glad to hear that atleast you got a drop...:sad4: Maybe i'll spend a few more Hr's on a killing spree....:gun: maybe another bug with the publish of 55?

But my god at this rate it will be 5 years before i get my virtue set:sad4:

M

miss uo

yes they are still dropping. I had a drop on Thursday, while collecting fertile dirt.

R

Rix/\

they still drop, can spend 2 weeks in tram dungeons and maybe one will drop, or do a couple champ spawns in deciet or something you'll get a few.

S

soulstoner

Yup anti Virtue Dungeons are still droppin ... got the 10th Anniv Sculpture this morning :D

L

Legacyee

I spend about a hour a day Killing in Dispise and have not had a drop in weeks

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go do the destard or despise champs. You will have at least two before it pops third level...

I got 4 this morning doing exactly that.