• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Dungeon Arties and anniversary sculpture

• Thread starter Marshall Inc.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Marshall Inc.

Are they still in game? Approx how many mobs need to be killed before one spawns in your pack? I'd be interested in the anniversary sculpture. Do many people use this?

U

uoBuoY

Are they still in game? Approx how many mobs need to be killed one spawns in your pack? I'd be interested in the anniversary sculpture. Do many people use this?
In game = yes

The spawn rate was greatly reduced maybe a year ago. Recently I was killing small stuff for Black Cats and got 2 Marties about 5-6 hours apart. Your problem is that there are 15 random Marties and they seem to spawn in streaks. I remembering getting 3 Ankh Pendants in a row!

I use mine all the time and every luck discussion always includes the words "...and when I use the statue..."

L

lols

Your best bet is the Baracoon spawn in fel.. I get 2-3 martis every time and end up throwing them on the ground because they clutter my pack - especially that RIDICULOUSLY LARGE tapestry..

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if they still have the code in there for decreased chance if your hidden or using a pet. I know when these items were released there was a big outcry because people were using stealth tamers and such to farm the arties, so they threw in those changes.

Y

Yen Sid

Not sure if they still have the code in there for decreased chance if your hidden or using a pet. I know when these items were released there was a big outcry because people were using stealth tamers and such to farm the arties, so they threw in those changes.
I was doing the Halloween quest killing Ettins and I got 2 drops in one day using a Greater Dragon. Of course there are other days (weeks) where I don't get any. You would probably have better luck standing in Luna Bank saying you are buying one. I know I have at least 5 on Origin. You really only need one lol unless you like them for deco.

M

Marshall Inc.

Ok thanks guys. I kind of get a little discouraged with just buying everything in game, hah. I'll keep trying until I come across someone selling one.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've gotten 4 things in the dungeons during my hunting to use moon grass on stuff.

One was the virtue gorget - the other 3 were all the sollarets (the virtue suit shoes).

I started having fishing flashbacks, from all the footwear....

D

DiEx80

I've gotten 4 things in the dungeons during my hunting to use moon grass on stuff.

One was the virtue gorget - the other 3 were all the sollarets (the virtue suit shoes).

I started having fishing flashbacks, from all the footwear....
I got a Shield (artifact rarity 11 [!!!] ) and a ankh.. are those part of the Virtue Armor set?

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still don't have the statue, and are on Chessy, let me know. I think i have a spare

I

Ivorythorn

If you're on Great Lakes I have one you can have for free. I seem to get one every other drop or so...rolleyes:

Ivorythorn "Glorious Lord No Sig"

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get Virtue armor set pieces, the Ank (which you use at a shrine to gain stats), you get "rare" shields, 10 Anni luck statue among others.
Still works. The more you stay in these Anti-Virtue dungeons, the increased chance to get a drop. In other words, it works like Doom... it remembers how many points you've gotten. It keeps accumulating till you get drop. Then resets.
The higher the fame on mob, the faster the points. High luck also helps in higher points.
You must be near the mob and not stealthed/Invis in order to get the drop. Not sure if you're stealthed the whole time if you gain points... but you prob do.

R

raistca

As I frequently use my tamer in the fel virtue dungeons I will say that those drop rates are significantly lower, to the point of ridiculousness in my opinion. It also seems to be true for SOT's in fel champs. I did 2 full champ spawns of Rikktor one day with my tamer and never got a single drop of anything (No sot, no 105 ps, no virtue arties). Then i went in with my archer, was there for thirty minutes and had 5 sots, an exemplar and a dragon's end. Thanks for once again nerfing my tamer all to pieces. The tamer character is one of my favorite ways to play, but every time I turn around they've introduced a new way to make it inviable to play. (Read: Giant Turkeys, the most recent). I'm tired of everyone talking about how powerful the tamer is, and sure it's great for wading through a bunch of mid-range or high-range mobs, but it's next to worthless against most peerless/champs. As is the way of humanity they see that taming is so much better, so they dumb it down and raise the others up until now it has totally flip-flopped. Anyways, sorry. i ranted :)

M

Marshall Inc.

I ended up seeing one for cheap on a vendor and bought it there. As for the tamer being nerfed in terms of drops, I noticed the other day that my archer received two drops from Oaks in Ilsh during the same spawn, yet with the countless runs I've done with my tamer I hadn't received one. Needless to say, I'll be doing more spawns with my archer and only using the tamer when it's to support guild members or when in need of a tank.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 of my chars wear those shoes.. they are blessed.. they look nice too.

the other ones wear snake skin boots.