• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VIP! Has Arrived

G

Some of our more established members have arrived on LS for some early looks at the shard our Main Group will arrive By January the 2nd We will raid everything we find and will be popping harrys and spawns and be at the yew gate looking for PVP if your looking for duels we have duelers aswell if you need to contact us you can do so at www.malasauction.com/sx or icq me at 84369442

Cya on the Field =)

R

RathofLS

Arrived ? from where? never heard of ya. As for posting on this board as to the arrival of the rest of you who ever you are good luck and good hunting. Just make sure you have spirit speak so we can hear what your saying while in game.

G

Haha cute .. we've been introducing ourselves with Lake Superior all week nothing impressive displayed by your locals so far

G

Welcome to LS. Be sure to stop by the local auction houses for your shopping needs.

S/I - Sundays at 7cst
FATE - Wednesdays at 6:45cst
YGV - Thursdays at 7cst

Come on in and tell em Dosa sent you!

L

Lilac Crypt

You'll recognize them by their boards. I don't recommend them for serious readers of non-fiction, though.

Though the "Jerry Austin, actual defector from the guild, or just a mole sent in to scout the other guys," chapter may yet prove to be interesting.

Has yet to be written, though.

R

RathofLS

Ok Just meet a few of you minutes ago, wow your impressive cant wait till the rest of you get here, I was running low on Pots and I have no alchemist so thanks for the contribuutions today. A special Thanks goes out to Nightmare, and Big Angry Hex for your contribuitions. Oh and Butter cup almost donated except for some reason Buttercup has the ability to run faster on foot red barred than I did mounted and hide in view with no smoke. If you gotta use the progs to be in the game you got no game.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First question: Do you play an archer? If yes, don't bother replying.

Second question: Do you play a mage? If yes, your name please.

Be sure to come fight us Sunday!

R

RathofLS

touchy are ya, well Now you putting rules on who can kick your teeth in. LOL all that matters is You die alot. Looked at your site saw all your nice screenshots, why are there none of the many times you lay dead at the feet of others. You win some you lose some tell the whole story not just the half that makes you appear and I do mean appear to be any good at all. So Snag -it away boost your ego if ya need to, and from what Ive seen so far ya really need too.... And you know my name, then again fear does make one forget.

G

Welcome to LS on behalf of The Treasure Trove [Mall] & [DVI].

G

I don't mean to flame or anything, but I would like to point out that you can't complain if he was on an archer when you use tamers to pvp... just thought I'd point that out. Cheers.

G

I dont recall you killing me yet Eieio. Although, I've made you eat dirt plenty. I may have died at the gate...*shrugs* who doesn't?

D

derealcanuckeh

RTLFC

the following from NB Cats
<blockquote><hr>

LS I keep hearing is a dump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted from a thread in Uhall that is an interesting read if nothing else....... its alot closer to that nothing else line though

So you trash it then you turn around and come here cause we are so horrible I guess .......or it could be that many friends who are in another guild that has been getting stomped said for you to come here so you did. Hey is easier when you have friends and we know who is in what guild and the X sharding is easy to figure out with the number of people going from guild to guild to guild.

So ya welcome to the dump enjoy your stay and ummm ya whatever else.

G

like its a game.... like whats it prove? has no bearing on who the people are in real life... like get over yourself and focus on the person and not how wicked you think being good at a game makes you......

Peace

G

I am Winter. And I died to dismount, dp-ing tamer with the help of 4 or more lich lords in Deciet, a dog and 2 of his guildmates. But hey, you owned me, good fight. So you're the dismount-tamer talking crap to other tamers? Makes sense.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mith not only insisted we come but also had the audacity to suggest we ally a local guild =)

Needless to say, we didn't ally anyone, LS got dominated and not a single guild or combination of guilds has come close to giving us a challenge.

I haven't posted a lot of pictures at all thus far. I can't take screenshots for fights I'm not there but every single one I've been part of ended up in our favor.

For those of you interested in PvPing, starting tomorrow until the 12th of Jan, VIP will be working Despise and Ice Dungeon daily along with Oaks and/or Harrowers on Saturdays and Sundays.

If you'd like to set up duels, field fights, guild wars or just find out where we are and what were doing, feel free to ICQ me at 179419409.

G

<blockquote><hr>

like its a game.... like whats it prove? has no bearing on who the people are in real life... like get over yourself and focus on the person and not how wicked you think being good at a game makes you......

Peace

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the same thing I always think when you read threads like this.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LS got dominated

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange...I don't feel particularly dominated.

This chest-thumping nonsense is why lots of folks feel PVP isn't worth trying...it's not the challenge that bothers them, it's the people. If you really want Fel to grow you're going to have to get over yourselves.

R

RathofLS

The only thing I feel is cheated each and everytime I see VIP doing feats of incredible proportions and using methods that are not possible within the legal parameters of the game. There not the only ones who use this magic technology, but they are by far the best at it I have ever seen.

Im just curious is there a GM in thier guild? They seem not to be doing anything about their activities. The only message im getting from this is go ahead and do it everybody does it. I have complained untill Im blue in the face. Not one and i say not one of these guys has a chance to survive without the black magic they use. They are definatly masters of the black arts and so its really no challenge at all I agree with you 100% you never will get a challenge on LS unless everyone become a cheater. So yell and banter all you want about how great you are everyone knows. Without the tools you use your meat.

G

I think a large part of your disappointment in LS is your own doing. You come in a large PvP based guild expecting to find a fight other large PvP based guilds. Well Ls doesn't do that so much. As a rule (with notable exceptions of course) we've kept to smaller PvP guilds. It's rare that there will be one huge overpowering guild on LS for very long. It either quickly splits up or else gradually goes inactive. There are various reasons for this, but mostly we're just fickle. People hops guilds almost on a daily basis on this shard.

If you wanted to fight one large successful guild then you chose the wrong shard. This doesn't mean you can't have good fights here though. You simply need to change your tactics. When you come across one or two PvPers in the field don't call in your entire guild (like you've been doing) fight them with one or two people. Keep the fights fair and you'll enjoy them more. It all comes down to if you're here for fun fights or just to win. You all seem to have top-tier suits so I can't imagine you really need to win...so have fun.

The people of LS have been split up into these smaller pvp guilds and individual players for so long that we perhaps realize that it's the best way to play in fel, and might not ever go back to the zerg strategies of the past.

See you in the field,
Reepacheap

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Mith not only insisted we come but also had the audacity to suggest we ally a local guild =)

Needless to say, we didn't ally anyone, LS got dominated and not a single guild or combination of guilds has come close to giving us a challenge.

I haven't posted a lot of pictures at all thus far. I can't take screenshots for fights I'm not there but every single one I've been part of ended up in our favor.

For those of you interested in PvPing, starting tomorrow until the 12th of Jan, VIP will be working Despise and Ice Dungeon daily along with Oaks and/or Harrowers on Saturdays and Sundays.

If you'd like to set up duels, field fights, guild wars or just find out where we are and what were doing, feel free to ICQ me at 179419409.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mith is legendary for smack talking : ) Why don't you come to Oceana were I shall smash your guilds buttocks into smithereens so fast you won't know what happened to all those 10mil xfer tokens!

Anyhow, if you were bored from Dominating Atlantic and expecting massive non stop action here you didn't do your homework well. You brought a well-oiled-PvP machine, with lots of nifty templates, active people, and good target calling. We have that on this shard every once and a while but it never lasts very long. Big guilds usually disband from boredom. Dominating is no fun at all. The best times are when there is a bunch of evenly matched guilds fighting it out.

You should have started out allot smaller, that would have been more interesting, at least then you'd get some action. Why don't you split your guild into two and fight each other? ;-)

B

bordegan

<blockquote><hr>

I dont recall you killing me yet Eieio. Although, I've made you eat dirt plenty. I may have died at the gate...*shrugs* who doesn't?

[/ QUOTE ]

You die everywhere. Its like a comedy act when you talk trash because you can't pvp, even with pets you still die :&lt;. I've seen you solo in fel once near oasis and you died pretty damn fast....looks like I need to reactivate nevins account and lay the smack down.....

G

From what I have seen VIP only knows how to use scum tactics when fighting lol some of the trashiest pvp I have ever had the misfortune of setting my eyes on.

Learn what real pvp is before bragging up your guild like your the best thing since bubble gum.

You can kill as many people as you want it doesn't make you some amazing pvper if all you know how to do is trash fight your way around a shard. You just end up looking like fools...

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone on this shard is so easy to beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come to Napa.... I miss our picnics together!