• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Violet Courage?

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I got one from an IDOC and, as I am a fella, can't use it myself. Any interest? And what would something like that go for on Siege? (newish and still getting used to the insanely reasonable economy here)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My initial reaction was to say the same as the Heart of The Lion, but as only females can equip it, i 'd say 3/4 of that. but I haven't seen many HoTL's for sale either. the last one I saw was for 500k, and I'm not sure it ever sold.

Last edited:

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to remember violet courage going for around 50-75k not only because its female only but also lower resists right? I also remember buying heart of the lion for 150k.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There has been a Heart of the Lion on my I4NI vendor for week or so, at 50k per and still there. And I have taken the violet courage off my vendor at 25k because the just would'nt sale in past.

Last edited:

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ahh ok. Thanks for the input, and thanks for the welcome! I guess I'll hold onto it for deco or something maybe :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I may buy more of the pink ones, if I get more active in PvP

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
20-30K for a violet and 50K for a HotL seems fair to me.