• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Victory!

S

SpankDog

Dude, 1/3 of ALL pvp is tamer dominant right now. Your point? Don't hate the players, hate the gaym.

BTW. OCD is treatable.:thumbsup:

A

After the Lovin'

Dude, 1/3 of ALL pvp is tamer dominant right now. Your point? Don't hate the players, hate the gaym.

BTW. OCD is treatable.:thumbsup:
Tamer punishment is gratifying as they think they wont die with their beast in tow.

Then comes time to pay the permit fee...

"C'mon petball summon, summon damnit" BAM arrow through the face :next:

F

FDAU

i dont no who landon is but if they got PWNTs back hell yah ill get along with them pwnt are great people except BTH's **** ass.. other than that PWNT OWNS GREAT LAKES =)
Hi deception still bitter are ya? How sad for you.

*yawn*

C

Cut Thr0at

ahhh LOL SIR!? who r u? rofl what would i be bitter for. i probably loved killing you =D

PWNT FTW

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol crack fiend the same tram newb that sits at the bank.. animosity wanna be? or ariyanna from BC , those r the only two chars ive ever seen and only 1 ever comes to yew.. so weird how u claim to be good. sad sad day for u ma'am =( u suck at life

PWNT FTL (except BTH)
Crack is my crafter, yes, I sit at the bank instead of running around Yew like a chicken with my head cut off, which is what I'm sure YOU'D be doing. Ariyanna was my first tamer on Great Lakes, I re-made her after a mis-hap in Moonglow back in 2001 on the account I came back and played on. That account, is also known as the Kristie Tyme account. You may or may not remember something going on with Jasper (O*E) or not. That account was given to Dustin/Winter now of BC. But there still are a few players out there who know me as Ari, so I always include that in my list of character names.

Second of all, Animocity wanna be? The ****** that's been playing for two years and buys halfway decent pvp gear and says she pvp's? Please, spare your breath on this one. But I think I get it now, you're the moron that quit and gave Animocity vet accounts! Am I right? Yeah, I think I am. You seem all high and mighty on your step stool with her.

And last but not least, when did I ever claim to be good? I said you haven't killed me, if you took it as me telling you I was a pvp pwn god then you need to have your brain checked (not that anybody else here actually thinks you don't). So please, quote one of my posts without changing it, and let me know where I said I was "good". I don't think your eye-brain communication is up to par.

tata~

P

Piehunter

Crack is my crafter, yes, I sit at the bank instead of running around Yew like a chicken with my head cut off, which is what I'm sure YOU'D be doing. Ariyanna was my first tamer on Great Lakes, I re-made her after a mis-hap in Moonglow back in 2001 on the account I came back and played on. That account, is also known as the Kristie Tyme account. You may or may not remember something going on with Jasper (O*E) or not. That account was given to Dustin/Winter now of BC. But there still are a few players out there who know me as Ari, so I always include that in my list of character names.

Second of all, Animocity wanna be? The ****** that's been playing for two years and buys halfway decent pvp gear and says she pvp's? Please, spare your breath on this one. But I think I get it now, you're the moron that quit and gave Animocity vet accounts! Am I right? Yeah, I think I am. You seem all high and mighty on your step stool with her.

And last but not least, when did I ever claim to be good? I said you haven't killed me, if you took it as me telling you I was a pvp pwn god then you need to have your brain checked (not that anybody else here actually thinks you don't). So please, quote one of my posts without changing it, and let me know where I said I was "good". I don't think your eye-brain communication is up to par.

tata~
curbstomp 4tw

O

Onyxia

damn u made a whole paragraph dedicated to me. i new i was good but damn.. also i dont no where u would get me n animosity r friends. i got that beezy banned the first time.. haha i win again.. and yes someone said u would kill me or sumbull**** but im on lunch break right now so i cant go check ****. i have a life.. bye nerd =D

PWNT FTW

Hey look! She can actually write a paragraph with proper formatting! "New" is different than "Knew". No is different than "Know".

You never win, you lose at everything.

Enjoy your minimum wage life.

P

Piehunter

Hey look! She can actually write a paragraph with proper formatting! "New" is different than "Knew". No is different than "Know".

You never win, you lose at everything.

Enjoy your minimum wage life.

Minimum wage is way too much for our pal Landon Jr.

C

Cut Thr0at

haha u did all that to show me how big of a trammer u r? and u page on everything? good job u page alot.. but why dont u go ask the source u dumb beezy.. animosity will tell u who got her banned i dont need to see how much u paged like a ****in loser nerd that sits at the bank.. good job!

PWNT FTW!
TRAMMER FTL

P.S. your sad =(

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, you are sir. I posted for you, if I was so sad, I wouldn't be worth your time. But I guess I am, so thank you!

C

Cut Thr0at

u r worth my time.. i love seeing what people will do to try n prove their point. i love seeing how mad people get on this website... ur a fine example.. thanks loser point proven =)

PWNT FTW

O

Onyxia

u r worth my time.. i love seeing what people will do to try n prove their point. i love seeing how mad people get on this website... ur a fine example.. thanks loser point proven =)

PWNT FTW

Everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

C

Cut Thr0at

UH NOOO!!! people on the internet r laughing at me!! rofl nerd u actually care what people on a website think!! ****in loser rofl hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

C

Cut Thr0at

toothless sister banger.. thats sad u can picture that.. u have problems sir =( haha get a life loser

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant remember his name, but you should ask one of your boys what happened when he tried to come to fire last night. He lasted a whole...three seconds?
If your guild is the "Felucca Highway Patrol", and you're patrolling Fire Dungeon, wouldn't that be half-considered Coast Guard?

... it sounded better in my head. rofl

AND YES I KNOW YOU CAN GET THERE BOTH WAYS!!

C

Cut Thr0at

i cant say much n e more crack fiend is reporting me non stop to the admins or whatever of this site.. lol sad sad day.. haha anyway i like FHP.. me n floyd used to be in the same guild a long time ago.. but after the lovin who r u again?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't reported ****, you haven't offended me in any way whatsoever.

C

Cut Thr0at

well the message i got from the admins was the post about crack fiend i dunno someone is reporting me.. no fun at all

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's not me, I'm just as guilty in posting about you as you are to me. I know the rules. No RL smack talk (my material is GAME RELATED). Is yours? Did you double check your posts? Did you violate something?

C

Cut Thr0at

i just speak about a the game an throw in nerd,******, or loser here n there but its not really personal haha i just like getting under peoples skins, PWNT FTW?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well you're not getting under mine. Better luck next time.

C

Cut Thr0at

u might say that on here but i no ur pulling out ur hair.. but dont worry i wont tell anyone

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
u might say that on here but i no ur pulling out ur hair.. but dont worry i wont tell anyone
I think your pulling your hair out not her. I really think she is getting to you. You cant take it so you resort to the childess name calling because you cant stand that she gets to you. Just face the facts Zynia pwns you on the boards.:danceb:

C

Cut Thr0at

haha u got me there im going crazy!! ahhh shes pwning me on a website!!! damn maybe i should get in vent for someone to come help me.. rofl just shut it hoe.. nice try tho.. alot of good attemps to get over on me non seem to work =) keep trying your hardest.. maybe one day someone will come up with something better than "everyone is laughing at you" or "omg your grammer blah blah blah" lets think of something good please before u try n write to me =P k k thanks bye

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey now, leave the garden tools out of it, they did nothing to you! And OMG a post without PWNT 4 LYFE FTW YO!!!! I'm speechless, utterly and truely speechless. Wow.

And I might add there's only one person pulling my hair, kthx.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
haha u got me there im going crazy!! ahhh shes pwning me on a website!!! damn maybe i should get in vent for someone to come help me.. rofl just shut it hoe.. nice try tho.. alot of good attemps to get over on me non seem to work =) keep trying your hardest.. maybe one day someone will come up with something better than "everyone is laughing at you" or "omg your grammer blah blah blah" lets think of something good please before u try n write to me =P k k thanks bye
Yup just what I thought a delusional poster you thinks others are attempting to get over on him on a board. If you feel like you need to get into vent for someone to come help ya go for it cuz you seriously need all the help you can get. Oh wait the vent is empty just like your nm I wont go there cuz we all know the answer to that one. BTW I dont shut up I dont know how to shut up I keep posting what I want where I want when I want. and a hoe is a gardening tool. If you are going to insult me do better than that :p

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey now, leave the garden tools out of it, they did nothing to you! And OMG a post without PWNT 4 LYFE FTW YO!!!! I'm speechless, utterly and truely speechless. Wow.

And I might add there's only one person pulling my hair, kthx.
LOL

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I iz is a hoe I am going to come clean your gardens for all of you cuz I be the hoe :p

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread needs to be back on topic, so lets end our crap and give it back to Onyxia and her noble voyage protecting her healers.

All fighting aside, lets have one more laugh and hand it back over, kay?

http://i34.***********/ixxytg.jpg

Kay. :heart: