• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Victory!

O

Onyxia

Lets try this again, but without aclohol as a factor.

My dearest victims and followers,

Tonight was more successul than I can put in to words. Firstly I would like to recognize two players that share my values. These are two dedicated soulds who represent everything that I do. I stumbled across - literally - while performing my duties this evening. They have proven themselves to be trustworthy of my guild tag. They will be contributing to my posts of their own victims. Rest assured, we now have daytime coverage. No longer will these brigands run free whilst I work to pay for my home and ultima subscriptions.

Sometimes I don't know where to begin. First I will begin with the horrible accusations from Kahlan Rahl. I spit at your face and fart in your general direction sir. How dare you accuse me of exploiting me own people. I am embarassed to state my own weakness - having scoundrels accuse me of the same atrocities that they themselves commiit routeinely. I should not have to go out of my way to take screenshots for this but, the healers always share the spoils. Before you reply scoffing at the amount, please note my weight / weight limitations in my status bar - brigand. I assure you this happens every evening. The healers get 20% of my insurance and 80% of permit gains.

Lets move on to something more interesting. Lets start with the "People With No Tolerance (PWNT), or as I like to call them "People With No Testicles". I apparently upset them a great deal while enforcing against one of their greatest offenders. He dies so much that I could no longer tolerate his abuse on my healers.

I discovered this scoundrel trying to take advantage of my Trinsic branch of healers.

He calls some friends to help - but fear not, I am not scared by the threat that faces me.

*scoff*.. You think they will save you this time after the first poor performance?

At this point, this group of amature brigands decides to hunt me. They cannot handle all that is Onyxia, I have the divine forces backing me. They end up gating their fellow brigand out, and ressing him themselves. Unfortunately, following would have ensured my own demise. I decided not to follow, since that violator learned his lesson. Next, we have some of those HaXz fellows (who have clearly been literally sodomized thus far) come through the gate. The first one, Homitera, tries to ressurect in Moonglow, but then he learns of my presence.

He decides to go through the moongate and lose me. Clearly, we all know that does not work. However, he runs into the testicle-less guild that is still hunting me. They decide to help him - but does it really help?

Homitera, obviously frustrated at his defeat, decides to log out where he stands. About 10 minutes later another HaXz obvious offender worthy of my wrath comes through and finds the guild with no male anatomy. Sadly, PWNT, like their sex lives, could not keep him "up".

And another poor soul who attempts to abuse my beloved. I followed him for far too long before he just logged out where he stands. If you feel the need to see details, by all means click and see.

My favorite honorable act of the evening. One of my new recruits and I, both following our own targets, manage to find two violators in the same spot. It took alot of courage, but I let my target res and held my attack until my guildmates target ressed. The result:

Lastly, I would like to note that my following does have an adversary. Apparently BCF is attempting to punish the punishers. At one point this evening they managed to ambush and kill me - ONCE. After this, the hunted became the hunter.

They manage to gank a red, Granak, whos underwear were bulging a great deal. He had done nothing wrong, I felt it my duty to finish one of these brigands.

After that, WHY I could not tell you, one of them tries to reveal me with a mystical fire field potion, and kills himself.

If you try to take my life - you do not get off that easily. I don't care how many stealth archer friends you have you will pay the price.

And so my evening ends.

I'd like to close this post with a reminder - a permit can be purchased for 1 million gold pieces. IF you cannot afford this, please private message me and we can work something out.

Bringing peace to chaos,

Onyxia

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our dearest Lynk. Too late. We all saw it earlier. But keep at it, I find it hilarious.

F

FDAU

HI LYNK*

*Phrase trademarked by Zynia used entirely without permission.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol @ BTH. You forgot the exclamations!! Need to show some enthusiasm!

HI BTH!!!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our dearest Lynk. Too late. We all saw it earlier. But keep at it, I find it hilarious.
In the game of stratics - I lose. LOL I even made a separate photobucket account and I still screw it up.

Posts will still come from Onyxia.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the game of stratics - I lose. LOL I even made a separate photobucket account and I still screw it up.

Posts will still come from Onyxia.
you may have inspired me sir lol

F

FireCrazy

It sounds to me like Onyxia has a fascination with PwNt's/and BCF's anatomy!

Just curious as well, what makes them "your" healers? and what if someone else claims them to be "their" healers.

It also sounds to me like your the one taking advantage of the red healers more often than those who "paid" EA to use them. You are collecting gold from insurance of res kills, and then in turn does not return the gold to said healers.

You my friend, are exploiting NPC's more often than those who are entitled to use healers as a paying customer to EA.

If your char was Red, it would be more "intrigueing" as this would actually show you had some skill. Instead of res killing and guard whacking someone who more than likely was involved in some sort of gank, or a decent fight.
More than just benefiting from a kill shot that requires no talent at all.

Good day.

A

After the Lovin'

Just curious as well, what makes them "your" healers? and what if someone else claims them to be "their" healers.

It also sounds to me like your the one taking advantage of the red healers more often than those who "paid" EA to use them. You are collecting gold from insurance of res kills, and then in turn does not return the gold to said healers.

You my friend, are exploiting NPC's more often than those who are entitled to use healers as a paying customer to EA.

If your char was Red, it would be more "intrigueing" as this would actually show you had some skill. Instead of res killing and guard whacking someone who more than likely was involved in some sort of gank, or a decent fight.

Good day.

My character is red and permits are still available for 1m gold.

All my love,
After

O

Onyxia

Or lack thereof.

I mad[e them my healers. I protect them.

Your post is incorrect. Erroneous on all counts. See pictures 1-3 for evidence against your claim.

Good day.
I fail to see how the color of my character has anything to do with my skill level. I neglect color when judging someone - you racist. I do not need to prove anything to you, I just need to prove to my healers that I will continue to support them.

I am an equal opportunity res killing machine. It just so happens that blues typically use shrines and do not abuse my healers. I assure you, that if they make that mistake they will pay the price as well.

Refuting the arguments of stupid Britannians,

Onyxia

F

FireCrazy

Racists, No! My best friend is Red lmao. One of them is an elf too!

The color of your char does matter, as if you were red, it would offer more of a challenge to you.

I doubt that when you are red that your plight will be as easy as it is now for you.

A

After the Lovin'

The color of your char does matter, as if you were red, it would offer more of a challenge to you.

I doubt that when you are red that your plight will be as easy as it is now for you.
I have an easy time protecting our healers and I am very red...

S

Still Frame

haha your best friends with someone from uo nerrrrrrd :p you just joined landons ranks. :lick:

A

After the Lovin'

haha your best friends with someone from uo nerrrrrrd :p you just joined landons ranks. :lick:
Fire seems like he may be an angry elf.

All you need to do is pay the permit fee and your life will get back to normal.

F

FireCrazy

Aww you even take jokes personally :(
Litlle boy sieg you have a lot to learn!
That my friend wasn't taken personally. I have taken more "personal" abuse from my 13 yr old son than you could possibly dish out froma video game.
I have been thru 2 different fire acadmies, both with the highest acredibilty in the U.S as far as training and discipline goes. You couldn't begin to break the surface with using THAT as a personal attack.

BTW, the Landon joke was pretty funny tho. I considered it more of a personal attack on Landon than myself.

Carry On!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sieg, what's wrong with having a RL friend that plays UO? Back when I started the only people I knew who played lived near me IRL. Granted they were a bunch of 30 y/o old people and hardcore roleplayers. But I don't see anything wrong with having friends who play. Landon's in his own... world. I'm sure you can find somebody more worthy of his comparison.

And I heard you lived near me too, so what gives? What's so wrong with it?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Cut Throat.. Wow. I think you and Landon will get along just fine.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont no who landon is but if they got PWNTs back hell yah ill get along with them pwnt are great people except BTH's **** ass.. other than that PWNT OWNS GREAT LAKES =)
wow, i havent seen pwnt outside of yew in a long time. you must be new to great lakes.

C

Cut Thr0at

lol outside of yew? y would they go outside of yew they own yew. plus when i was with them we raided people all day n never lost PWNT FTW dont hate like the rest cuz they kill u sir =(

C

Chronic Apathy

Can everyone please let PWNT own Yew??? That might help cut throat feel better about himself and his guild. :coco:

Mr. Throat you might wanna log in and look around I think you need to catch up on reality.

C

Cut Thr0at

no sir not link i was someone much more legendary.... i dont even no who link is tho.. who r u?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm weird i must not no much
Almighty and great Cut Throat, if you knew all, and as much as you'd claim. You would know that BTH has his own name to post on these forums. I hope you left a trail of bread crumbs to get back from the gingerbread house. Because you're steering this thread wayyyyy off topic.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm weird i must not no much but i no maximus n zolar personally =( and _I_ Cal again i no alot of people on the game im cool with and who might u be sir no 1. i dont play n e more but i still hear things an im not gunna change my feelings twords PWNT... #1 son soo stfu

PWNT 4 Life

P.S. if i ever get back on ill be happy to school u
Too bad this guy's smarter twin brother ran down his mom's leg upon conception instead of him.

Any PwNt compare to claim this joker, aside from Luvz2PvP as they clearly share the same posting style.

C

Cut Thr0at

wow all good attempts at humor non successful.. its not like i come on here all the time to no who the **** BTH posts as im not as much of a loser as u r sir.. so please spare me ur bread crumbs.. and please inform me who ur trash characters r.. so i can laught at u clowns. because i could bet my life ive owned u. before the patch where u could have as many people on an account in faction as u want i was number 1 faction player in the game. hint hint pancake. ill give u an autograph later hoe

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where does factions come into play? And I am no sir, I am ma'am to you. And I could bet you anything you have never owned me. I think you need to step away from the boards and attend an English class to correct that grammar of yours, punk. So spare me your poor spelling, run on sentances, and filtered potty mouth. You sir are the trash, maybe you can go join _I_ and get taken out when they get pulled out.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zynia is right, she is arguably the best PvPer on the shard.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Lynk, I never said I was! But I do know who has killed me, and who has not. I don't die very often, but then again I haven't PVP'd in how long? ^^

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God. We have Landon II on the board now. My brain hurts from reading this drivel.

P

Piehunter

wow all good attempts at humor non successful.. its not like i come on here all the time to no who the **** BTH posts as im not as much of a loser as u r sir.. so please spare me ur bread crumbs.. and please inform me who ur trash characters r.. so i can laught at u clowns. because i could bet my life ive owned u. before the patch where u could have as many people on an account in faction as u want i was number 1 faction player in the game. hint hint pancake. ill give u an autograph later hoe

Reminds me of the gibberish spouting short bus rider Tupac actually.

C

Cut Thr0at

hahahaha all great post but still no answer n who your characters r =(.. u all talk n talk but u could never beat me im sorry. your probably like animosity or something lol loser..

PWNT FTW AGAIN! =)

A

After the Lovin'

hahahaha all great post but still no answer n who your characters r =(.. u all talk n talk but u could never beat me im sorry. your probably like animosity or something lol loser..

PWNT FTW AGAIN! =)
You must be Miss Cleo's offspring, how did you know I was Animocity?

pwnt ftl per usual...

I wonder how poor Oprah felt trying to res in the gz last night in Yew? Pity actually.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Cut Throat.

I am:

a Crack Fiend, Zynia, Emelyne Shay, Daphnie, Kristie Tyme, Ariyanna, Catrya Veliarick, Verity Jane, and Blennophobia.

Please come find me, I'm getting sleepy and need a dirt nap. Oh wait, YOU DON'T PLAY.

A

After the Lovin'

Oh Cut Throat.

I am:

a Crack Fiend, Zynia, Emelyne Shay, Daphnie, Kristie Tyme, Ariyanna, Catrya Veliarick, Verity Jane, and Blennophobia.

Please come find me, I'm getting sleepy and need a dirt nap. Oh wait, YOU DON'T PLAY.

That will be sensory overload for the newest, oldest member of pwnt pwnage to come back to.

Keep it simple for him, he is related to landon. :coco:

S

Sunchicken

Im not for 100% i know who he is but ive got a good guess and if its who i think he is. He's pretty damn tuff.

Id definatly go far enough to say he could wtf pwn khal in the jib as a dexxer. Probably could hold his on in a pure mage duel vs lynk.

C

Cut Thr0at

lol that almost made me laugh try a little harder to be funny, so ur stratics friends can maybe laugh nerd.. dont try to hard tho cuz ur kinda looking dumb.. anyway did u see her post, yah i bet u feel dumb.. also JW didnt win they lost =( as usual pwnt doesnt lose i thought you knew that?

PWNT FTW

Onyxia FTL

C

Cut Thr0at

thanks for informing me. i was laughing about how hard u try n be funny and it fails, not wat you said because as i said before ur a loser... nerd =/

S

SpankDog

last night I watched 3 J^W Mages and 1 J^W archer completely obliterate your entire guild that never leaves the gate.
I believe there were MAYBE 3 of us on during that little exchange with J^W this morning. Not quite our entire guild Onyxia:loser: Reality seems to be escaping you. Carry on.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not for 100% i know who he is but ive got a good guess and if its who i think he is. He's pretty damn tuff.

Id definatly go far enough to say he could wtf pwn khal in the jib as a dexxer. Probably could hold his on in a pure mage duel vs lynk.
Well of course, Lynk probably forgot how to play his mage considering he spends all his time on his stealth archer ftw?

S

SpankDog

5. You say there were only 3 pwnt on vs the 4 j^w, but im assuming atleast one of you was a tamer so that makes it even numbers.
...what is it they say about ASSumptions? Worship Noted. The exit is this way >>>>>

S

Still Frame

...what is it they say about ASSumptions? Worship Noted. The exit is this way >>>>>
Actually the quote button was that way. I'll give you a statistic. 1/3 of all pwnt are on tamers at any given time.