• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Viable template?

5% Luck

120 fencing
100 tactic
100 ss 110 blood wood
45 necro 30 from jewlery 20 midnight bracers 5 bloodwood (swap as needed)
110 parry 120 samuri do(if i can fit the resists)
80 resist 95 resilant bracer
80 poisining
65 chiv

120 fencing
100 tactics
110 SS
100 necro
120 parry
95 resist
80 poisining
65 chiv

Would this work in either PvP or PvM?

F

frodofeet

Both are viable, you got damage skills, and healing with nec/ss... it depends really on how you want to play. It's often difficult to find a template that suits both PvP and PvM which often utilise different types of skills.

- Resist is ofc good for PvP, but not so important for PvM.
- Chiv on the same template as Necro will suffer from the negative karma, but is still usable.

Sorry I can't be much help, don't have any PvP experience myself.

Poisoning is oft found on an Assassin template, so perhaps the Assassin forum might answer some of your questions?

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I would run swords with a Nox Necro just for the cleaver. Bleed,poison and strangle are pretty wicked.

Oh 105 Necro for no fail strangle.

Another option is to stone the poisoning and make a macer Necro. The stamina hits make it very appealing.