• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) VFW's Shard Wide Charybdis Hunt!!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When: Saturday 5-4-13 8pm Central
Time: 8pm Central

Description: Bring your best Rangers, Mages, and Warriors, couple them with the shard toughest beasts! We will of course need the shards most skilled healers to aid in the epic battle against Charybdis!! VFW will be hosting a shard wide Charybdis hunt we hope everyone will come and par-take in the slaying of this epic beast.

P.S. - Don't forget to bank extra insurance money

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am just bumping this to get the word out, and to formalize it as Wilma's entry as the final event in the month long "Hold an event, event".

Thank you Wilma

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've done it twice, take a Brit ship you'll need the extra room. Watch out for tentacles they're deadly. It's a very cool hunt, the waves are awesome. :)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have not seen this one and slaying epic beasties always brings out my berserker!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well that was a fun new adventure for me! I had a lot of fun hehe

Wingfield

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to everyone who came out to fight the Charybdis tonight! The entire event went way faster than I had anticipated. Couple that with a fantastic turn out from the folks on Legends and the result was lots of fun and few death robes. If anyone who participated did not get a "Charybdis Prep Kit" let me know and I'll be happy to get you one. Find Katala, Wingfield, or Nadalia in global and I'll get it to you. Thanks again, Legends!