• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Veteran that hasn't played lately questions

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have 3 accounts that are quite old (the oldest 2 are 11 years old), and have accumulated a LOT of rare items. Due to various reasons I haven't played any of them in about 4 years. I have, however, been keeping them alive believe it or not, and have 3 large homes that are FULL of stuff that I have no idea the value of.

My question is this: Is there any site that lists approximate values for rare and unusual items. I'm going to start playing again, but I want to "clean out" these houses of everything that doesn't have much of a value. The problem, obviously, is that I have no idea anymore what is "junk" and what is worth something.

All input is appreciated.

C

C4LISTO

There is a sticky here for Event items....But if your looking for rares prices most lists I know of are outdated. Honey's Rares and Markee Dragon may be your best bet at ballpark numbers though. If you have a list and can post it up here alot of these guys are good at pricing and telling if it's worthless or not. I'm good at telling something that is still in game from something that isn't. If you need assistance just PM me or post here there is plenty of help around.

N

NewThunder

You may want to open your houses up and let some of rares community folks take a look. post a list of pic here and we can give you an idea of value. Most of the lists around are not very accurate since there has been duping and exploits.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx to you both for your responses.

I'll check out Honey's and Markee Dragon's sites, and will probably do some posting here for estimates.

Startle