• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Veteran reward shard shields...

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone,

I have a question about shard shields. Say i want to transfer to Atlantic (because well its where everything is at) from lets say LS. If i have a shard shield for Atl as well as one on LS locked down in my house on LS. Can i then claim a token for Atlantic and a token for LS then transfer to Atlantic carrying the token for LS buy what I need then use that transfer token to return?

Or do I need to have a shield on Atlantic to claim a token to LS to get back? Im hoping the previous way as I do not play much on any other shard. I would be interested in possibly traveling to a less populated server as well for ease of farming if the first method is correct. As always any information is great and appreciated. Thank you in advance.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can claim the tokens on your home shard and take them with you. :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Though, there's maintenance scheduled to where you might not be able to transfer today or tomorrow.

The most annoying thing about transfers is that you have to wait 24 hours before another transfer.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you are planning to come back from LS to ALT, let me know please, if you have space for one item that be great