• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] vet reward plus free gold

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok if any one has any rewards listed below that they intend to receive soon can they receive them on siege , if you are able to create a character on siege to collect the reward i will give you the same reward on europa plus either a bless deed or 2 million gp extra or negotiate your own deal
i have on europa
2 cannon deeds
2 sheep
2 tree stumps
2 ore carts
2 comodity deed boxs

IE i get reward on siege you get reward plus gp on europa or bless deeds

also i have loads of other items 60 heritage tokens 80 snow and grass tiles and many many moor also if you take my icq i will be happy to exchange future holiday and anerversdary gifts at a rate of two for one

icq 662813657

hope it makes sence also tangles spell books all equipment etc anything you need

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2x year 7 rewards and 2x year 4 rewards ready to claim - willing to claim items of your choice on siege, in exchange for the 2 tree stumps & 2 ore carts, if you're interested?

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the ratio on siege is much higher than europa gold, dont be fooled. I remember that its 1:5 more expensive in siege.

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have 2x year 7 rewards and 2x year 4 rewards ready to claim - willing to claim items of your choice on siege, in exchange for the 2 tree stumps & 2 ore carts, if you're interested?
yes seems fine like for like so what ever 4 you want ill take on siege and ill through in 2 item bless deeds and 8 million gp have u icq

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
the ratio on siege is much higher than europa gold, dont be fooled. I remember that its 1:5 more expensive in siege.

i dont know what you meen by dont be fooled let me explain i must not be very clear

eg a player wants a vet reward ore cart on europa
he starts a character on siege and collects ore cart
he gives ore cart to me on siege
i give him ore cart on europa (PLUS EXTRAS)
at this time he is no worse of than if he had choosen reward on europa other than time
i now reward him for helping me out and i have surgested an item bless deed and a few million gp
so i cant see why this is trying to fool any one. it seams very fare to me

i think when you talk of 5 to 1 your on about swaping gold from shard to shard and i tottaly agree with you but that is because you would work hard for the gold on siege im not swaping gold for gold

so to sumerise any player who wanted an ore cart can get an ore cart on its own or an ore cart plus extras no con no one getting fooled

Last edited: