• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet reward issue

• Thread starter imported_Phaen Grey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Phaen Grey

I placed a decorative shield wall hanging in a house I am co owned to, however the owner changed and the account holding the house is no longer old enough to re-deed the hanging. I can no longer re-deed the hanging as it claims only the house owner or the person who originally placed the item, [I am assuming in the house exchange everything in the house is now defaulting to the new owner and account]. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to re-deed the wall hanging, without having to do a house transfer to an account old enough to use the reward?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it is a bit of a pain in some cases, but try customizing the house, and removing the section of wall that the shield is hanging on. That should cause it to re-deed and drop to the moving crate.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

We tried renovating, placed walls in and around it trying to get it to drop to the moving crate, it won't budge... its being miffish!

F

Fuzzy Spyder

i have that exact same problem with a wall shield too. house owner can't redeed it, filling the area with walls or doors, or waterfalls or nothing won't redeed it. =( only thing to do is page a gm, and *hope* they actually respond correctly to your page, and not send you the response saying they don't understand your request, here's our website, blah blah. (took me 3 pages to get a gm to show up to my house when i had that problem before. now i just leave the darn thing where it is and customize around it.)

I

imported_Phaen Grey

I have heard from one other person having the same issue.