• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Vesper / New Magincia Net Toss Weds Nights

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/02/2016 Thank You Everyone who showed up and made it another successful Net Toss Weds Night. See you ALL again next Weds Night. A very special Thank You to Raina Malenddre for the contribution of Nets. Every contribution really helps to keep this going :)

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/09/2016 Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for another Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. For anyone new, I will summon Scalis 3 separate times and give you a few minutes to Loot & Drop-Off before I will start tossing the nets for the next one. I will let you know via gen chat when the next net is being tossed.

z1dtfwl.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/09/2016 : Thank You ALL who came out and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. Looking forward to seeing you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/16/2016 Net Toss Weds Night : Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks where Scalis will be summoned 3 separate times. I will give you a few minutes in between to Loot & Drop Off before I start casting nets again. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. ALL are Welcome to attend, no matter your skill level.

zscalis11-16.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/16/2016 - Thank you Everyone who came out tonight and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. A Special Thank You to UnvMe who allowed us All to use his boat to loot the 1st Scalis who died just outta reach for everyone. See you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/23/2016 : Net Toss Weds Night. Please join us Tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks, ALL are Welcome to Attend no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. Scalis & I would like to wish you ALL a Safe & Happy Thanksgiving Holiday.

zthanksgivtoss.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/23/2016 Thank you Everyone who came out and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. See you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/30/2016 Please join us Tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for another Net Toss Weds Night. All are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I will summon Scalis 3 Separate Times and give you a chance to Loot and Drop off before I cast the next net.

zzrock1.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/30/2016 Thank You to Everyone who came out tonight and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. I hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night as we do it again. Special Thank you to Zachery & Strider who donated Nets to help keep this going.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

zz10.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/07/2016 Tonight - Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join us @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to Attend no matter your skill level. I will summon Scalis 3 separate times and give you a few minutes to loot and drop off before I toss the next net. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I get asked a lot if pets can be used, the answer is yes. Tamers are welcome with their pets.

zscal1272016.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/07/2016 Thank You ALL, that came out and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. See you ALL again next Weds Night.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/14/2016 - Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for another Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

zgiftwrap16.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/14/2016 : Thank you ALL who came out tonight and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. Special Thank You to Merlin for his donation to the Net Toss cause. I hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks :)

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the fun , been telling all the newer players to Catskills I see or run into to go
Thank you Jaden. That's what I have been doing this for, so people old and new can come and enjoy some excitement. I love how you don't have to be uber skilled to do this either. We have plenty of people that are very helpful in keeping people healed and rez'ed right away when they die. It's nice to see everyone come together and help each other out fighting the Big Boss. :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/21/2016 : Net Toss Weds Nights - Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL Are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I will summon Scalis 3 separate times and give you a few minutes to Loot & Drop off your loot, either at the bank or your home before I toss the next nets.

Pets are welcome. Healers are welcome. Just Healing Pets and People with maybe a Rez in there, will get you looting & drop rights just like at a EM Event.

zscalis christmas 2016.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/21/2016 : Merry Christmas and Thank You to Everyone who came out tonight and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. The 1 tile soulforge did drop tonight. Special Thank You to Jaden Rain & Strider for your generous donations to help out the Net Toss. I hope to see you ALL again, next Weds night where we'll do it all over again :)

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/28/2016 - Please join us Tonight for Net Toss Weds Nights @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is the last Net Toss for 2016. This will continue into 2017 :) This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge which did drop last week.

zxc1gp0qj.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/28/2016 - Thank You ALL, who came out tonight for the last Net Toss of 2016. I plan on carrying this into 2017, so I will see you all next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks where we'll do it again. Thank you, Mare, Aaron & Mr. Black for your donations tonight. It really helps to keep this going.

zz1.jpg

zz2.jpg

zz3.jpg

zz4.jpg

zz5.jpg

zz6.jpg

zz7.jpg

zz8.jpg

zz9.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/04/2017 : Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I will summon Scalis 3 separate times and give you a few minutes to loot and drop off before I toss the next nets. Hope to see you all there tonight.

zscais1h1vqo.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/04/2017 - Thank you to Everyone who came out tonight and made the first Net Toss of 2017 a great success. See you ALL again next Weds Night.

zz1.jpg

zz2.jpg

zz3.jpg

zz4.jpg

zz5.jpg

zz6.jpg

zz7.jpg

zz8.jpg

zz9.jpg

zz10.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/11/2017 : Please join us @ 7:30pm est tonight on the Magincia Docks. For another Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

z1hg8u2.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/11/2017 - Thank You Everyone who came out tonight and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. We now will have a Gate from Luna to the Magincia Docks on Weds nights courtesy of PEC Raine :) A Special Thank you to Aaron & Merlin for their contributions in helping with nets tonight. See you ALL again next Weds Night.

zz1.jpg

zz2.jpg

zz3.jpg

zz4.jpg

zz5.jpg

zz6.jpg

zz8.jpg

zz9.jpg

zz10.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/18/2017 : Please join us tonight at 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for another Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. Scalis will be summoned 3 separate times with a brief time in between to loot and drop off the loot before the next nets get tossed. This is a Tamer Friendly event. Healers that come will get looting and drop right just like at a EM Event if you heal enough people and pet healing counts also :)

zxs1hv8um.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/18/2017 - Thank You to Everyone who came out tonight and made this a very special Net Toss for me. Tonight was the 1 year anniversary of the Weds Night Net Toss. It was canceled only once and we did 2 bosses one night instead of 3 because we were so few. I plan on continuing this for us all to enjoy. I now will have a gate up in Luna by the stables to right in front of the Magincia Docks, courtesy of PEC Raine, so it is easy for everyone to get there. Looking forward to seeing you ALL again next Weds Night where we will do it again :) Thank you Catskills. I wanted to thank Dartanian for his donation of nets tonight also.

zz1.jpg

zz2.jpg

zz3.jpg

zz4.jpg

zz5.jpg

zz6.jpg

zz7.jpg

zz8.jpg

zz9.jpg

zz10.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/25/2017 : Net Toss Weds Night. Please join us @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for another Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge Catskills. A Gate should be provide from Luna to the Magincia Docks courtesy of PEC Raine. Hope to see you All there tonight.

1-24-2017 net toss.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/25/2017 : Thank you Everyone who came out tonight and made it another very successful Net Toss Weds Night. Looking forward to seeing you ALL again next Weds Night :)

net toss 1-24-2017 (1).jpg

net toss 1-24-2017 (2).jpg

net toss 1-24-2017 (3).jpg

net toss 1-24-2017 (4).jpg

net toss 1-24-2017 (5).jpg

net toss 1-24-2017 (6).jpg

net toss 1-24-2017 (7).jpg

net toss 1-24-2017 (8).jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/01/2017 Net Toss Weds Night - Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. Gate from Luna to Magincia Docks will be provided.

2-01-2017.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/01/2017 - Thank you Everyone that came out tonight and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. Special Thank you's to Broken Horn, Spectraln & Merlin for their generous contributions of nets tonight.

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/08/2017 Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for another Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I know the soulforge has dropped twice now in the last 3 net tosses. Come out and try your luck. I will summon Scalis 3 separate times and give you a few minutes in between to loot & drop off your phat loots, before I start with the next nets. This is a Tamer and Spell Caster friendly Event. Healers are Welcome also. If you heal enough people and pets you will get looting and drop rights, just like at a EM Event. A gate from the Luna Stable area will be provided to the Magincia Docks. See you all there ;)

scalis 2-8-2017.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/08/2017 Thank you Everyone who came out tonight and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. The soulforge dropped again tonight. That makes 3 outta the last 4 Net Tosses that it landed in someones pack and was confirmed :) A Very Special Thank You goes to Lord Cordian & Vinny, who donated nets for tonight's toss. See you ALL again next Weds Night.

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

z11.jpg

z12.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/15/2017 Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for Net Toss Weds Nights. ALL are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. I know that the 1 tile soulforge has dropped 3 times in the last 4 weeks, so this is your weekly chance at it. There should be a Gate by the Luna Stables to the Magincia Docks, courtesy of PEC Raine. Hope to see you all there tonight.

2-15-2017.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/15/2017 : Thank You to Everyone that showed up tonight and made it another great Net Toss. A very Special Thank You to Tish & Troy along with Blind Tom for their donations of Nets tonight to help keep this going. See you ALL again, next Weds Night.

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/22/2017 Net Toss Weds Night. Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to Attend, no matter your skill level. There will be a gate by the Luna Stables to the Magincia Docks. Good Luck Tonight :)

2-22-2017scalis.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/22/2017 - Thank you ALL for coming out and making it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. I hope to see you ALL again next Weds night where we'll do it all over again :)

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/01/2017 Net Toss Weds Nights : Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. A Gate from Luna to the Magincia Docks will be provided.

3-1-2017scalis.jpg

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When I first joined these (as Lann) a year ago, we had maybe six players and it took a half hour to take down a Scalis. Now maybe 15 players, 4-5 greater dragons kill Scalis in less than 10 minutes. Lot of fun for not a big investment of time, and one of the few convenient group experiences in UO.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first joined these (as Lann) a year ago, we had maybe six players and it took a half hour to take down a Scalis. Now maybe 15 players, 4-5 greater dragons kill Scalis in less than 10 minutes. Lot of fun for not a big investment of time, and one of the few convenient group experiences in UO.
That's what I was hoping for after EM Barnaby left. Something that Everyone could do, no matter their skill level. I have met some pretty awesome people through the Net Toss. I am very glad you enjoy it :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/01/2017 : Thank you Everyone who came out tonight and made it another great Net Toss Weds night. A Very Special Thank You to Vinny and PIT for their donations of nets to help keep this going. I hope to see you ALL again next Weds night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/08/2017 Net Toss Weds Nights - Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

**** Here in NE Ohio we are experiencing a major wind storm, lasting into tonight. If I am not there or late please hang-out, as I am waiting for the power to come back on ;) ****

index.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/08/2017 - Thank you Everyone who came out and made it another successful Net Toss Weds Night. A Special Thank You to Gov. Nyre & Spectraln for their contributions tonight. See you ALL again next Weds Night.

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

z11.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/15/2017 Net Toss Weds Night - Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. All are Welcome, no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge and for the Cherry Blossom Festival, I will summon Scalis 4 times instead of his regular 3. Good Luck tonight Catskills.

1lfi3h.jpg